Collapse
No announcement yet.

do u box or not and r u a pac or floyd fan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been taking boxing lessons for a few months.

I like both fighters. You don't have to be a boxer to appreciate and like the sport and boxers.

Comment

I've been boxing for about 1 1/2 years...I'm a Floyd fan...I like watching Pacquiao fight but wouldn't consider myself a fan...

****** choices tho...I don't hate on Pac...I don't make threads bashing him...

Comment

i box and im a floyd fan but i dont hate pac. just cause ur a fan of one dont mean u hav to hate the other
        Last edited by Shadow boxer 3; 04-16-2010, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SirPimpGmoneh View Post
          jesus look how all the people who dont box are so quick 2 hate! Im not saying u cant be a fan, im saying if ur hater and u dont box your not in the position 2 judge someone on their skill level. For instance calling floyd a ***** and boring, when u dont know what its like to get brain damage from your job.
          Alot of people on this forum don't think before they type bro. You will get alot of crap for this thread. I completely understood what you were trying to say though.

I box and train in the United States Navy and I am a fan of both Pac and Floyd.

Comment

i box and im neutral..more of a floyd fan tho but also like pac. the only thing that disturbes me tho is *******s

Comment

I don't box, except for cardio.

I am a Floyd fan, but enjoy some of Pacquiao's fights.

*******s really bother me though. I have nothing against Pac but his fans are unbearable for the most part.

Comment

i didnt rele wana take this poll cos i dont "hate" any1 but im a huge fan of may

Comment

I box and train for recreation at a local gym. I'm serious about my body. I'm a big fan of skill and PBF is the best pure boxer today. I don't hate Pac but I hate his fans, who think that a brawler style is better than a technical one.

Comment

Working...
                  X