Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any floyd fan defending MONEY coming in overweight against a career featherweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mesher View Post
    No doubt Floyd coming in way overweight for the Marquez fight was inexcusable. That and the fact that his big ass couldn't KO fatty Marquez was what made it even worse.
    Floyd couldve stopped him if he wanted to. He clearly held back on JMM. Go watch the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
      dude, im dead serious.

the chics name is yoko, after talking to her for a while, chuckled and for ****s and giggles, i asked her if she nknew one of the two.

disney world does this program where people from other countries can come live in the states and work at disney for a year. they have been her for 3 weeks

i have no reason to lie. and she knew who floyd was not pac.

ha.
      Do you know in Japan, Koki Kameda is bigger than Pac? Did you see the attendance for Kameda-Naito? Crazy...

You should of asked her about Kameda...

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        Do you know in Japan, Koki Kameda is bigger than Pac? Did you see the attendance for Kameda-Naito? Crazy...

You should of asked her about Kameda...
        the point was to ask about the two biggest boxers in the sport that arent her countrymen

Comment

• Originally posted by mesher View Post
          No doubt Floyd coming in way overweight for the Marquez fight was inexcusable. That and the fact that his big ass couldn't KO fatty Marquez was what made it even worse.
          Pacquiao loves to drain his fighters before he fights them

first Morales in their second fight, then Oscar and than Cotto at a catchweight

Pac is a disgrace

Comment

the point was to ask about the two biggest boxers in the sport that arent her countrymen
            Why would that be the point?

I thought it was for **** and giggles?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolling Stone View Post
              Pacquiao loves to drain his fighters before he fights them

first Morales in their second fight, then Oscar and than Cotto at a catchweight

Pac is a disgrace
              So you going to show me where I was hating on Floyd ON THIS THREAD?

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                Floyd couldve stopped him if he wanted to. He clearly held back on JMM. Go watch the fight.
                ^^^real talk right here, floyd def carried JMM^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  Why would that be the point?

I thought it was for **** and giggles?
                  it was for ****s and giggles...*******s like to say hes bigger in asia than floyd. chic is str8 off the plane from japan, it was something random that came to mind so i asked

Comment

it was for ****s and giggles...*******s like to say hes bigger in asia than floyd. chic is str8 off the plane from japan, it was something random that came to mind so i asked
                    Oh OK, you know who else is big in Japan? Mike Tyson. Iron Mike is bigger than Pac in Japan.

But, you do know your theory is flawed though right?

Comment

So youre talking to a chick and you randomly think to yourself, gee, i wonder what her opinion is on manny pacquiao and floyd mayweather. Did i get this right?

Comment

Working...
                      X