Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any floyd fan defending MONEY coming in overweight against a career featherweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    who cares about this. floyd padded his record wit another big name and padded his pockets with another big payday. get over it. jmm cldnt beat floyd no matter what weight class they fought at. all i care about is floyd fighting manny, tht happens and i guarantee u, the whole boxing world will forgive all. well everyone but the extreme haters and tards.
    learn the word upset........if we all know the outcome..........why watch anyway.......................................

Comment

• Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
      you doubt iw was intentional???......floyd didnt even bother try to make weight..........and this was after an extra few months after the first cancellation after poor ticket sale.....................
      Yes I do - Mayweather isn't the type of person to give up that much cash on a technicality. Perhaps he underestimated how difficult it would be for him to reach the weight at this point and just slipped up in the days right before the weigh-in, after which he just cut his losses.
      Last edited by Miburo; 06-13-2010, 12:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
        Yes I do - Mayweather isn't the type of person to give up that much cash on a technicality. Perhaps he underestimated how difficult it would be for him to reach the weight at this point and just slipped up in days right before the weigh-in, after which he just cut his losses.
        200K is a bargain...lol........i think he intentionally bitchmove.........you say he is unintentionally a *****.........so be it.....i can live with that

Comment

• Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
          200K is a bargain...lol........i think he intentionally bitchmove.........you say he is unintentionally a *****.........so be it.....i can live with that
          No doubt he cut his losses, but I don't think he set out intentionally to not make weight.

Comment

• Any advantage to make sure you win is common place in boxing. I wonder if Mayweather knew he wouldn't make the weight and if he ever intended to.

Comment

• Originally posted by tyger View Post
              Any advantage to make sure you win is common place in boxing. I wonder if Mayweather knew he wouldn't make the weight and if he ever intended to.
              this was an overkill..........for mayweathers part...........its so ***in obvious

Comment

• Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
                Yes I do - Mayweather isn't the type of person to give up that much cash on a technicality. Perhaps he underestimated how difficult it would be for him to reach the weight at this point and just slipped up in the days right before the weigh-in, after which he just cut his losses.
                He was coming back after a 2 yr lay off , I dont think he counted for a little more weight to come off , he said he weighed 145 in the morning of the weigh-in which is about right to make 144 , I honestly think he was complacent and ***ed up , that last few pounds coming to weight can be a little tricky as you get close to the mark , I think Floyd expected to come in right on and his lay off kinda sneaked up on him , I think he could make it easier today than his first comeback fight , his body is better prepared to make it now , I lol when I see guys try and make out Floyd is this big WW .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  He was coming back after a 2 yr lay off , I dont think he counted for a little more weight to come off , he said he weighed 145 in the morning of the weigh-in which is about right to make 144 , I honestly think he was complacent and ***ed up , that last few pounds coming to weight can be a little tricky as you get close to the mark , I think Floyd expected to come in right on and his lay off kinda sneaked up on him , I think he could make it easier today than his first comeback fight , his body is better prepared to make it now , I lol when I see guys try and make out Floyd is this big WW .
                  so you basically believe whatever floyd sllin.................right???...............no???

Comment

• Originally posted by $partacus View Post
                    I don't see the problem, i want to see fighters fight at 100 % not 90% because they had to work harder for a BS catchweight. If the smaller fighter wants to fight the bigger fighter, fight him at his best.
                    if a bigger fighter wants to fight a smaller fighter,..then what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      How do you not deserve any credit for beating a fighter like Marquez??? Floyd didn't have to concede weight at all as JMM's people negotiated for the unwritten agreement of 144.

When Floyd moves up, he doesn't ask for catch weight fights or ask the champion to lose 2 pounds just to even the fight more. Floyd didn't train hard, and all of a sudden want to pull what you call a 2 pound ***** move.

Nobody wants to see any fighter weight drained to make a fight even. You challenge a man, you fight him at his weight...
                      So when Pac gets challenged, should the fighter come down to his weight, or is that too much to ask?

Comment

Working...
                      X