Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any floyd fan defending MONEY coming in overweight against a career featherweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
    So you believe that if Floyd weighed in at 144 that fight would have went differently?

Besides, catchweights are *******ed.
    what your stand on PAC v.s COTTO.................hypocrite.......???
    the answer is we dont know..........thing is with you *****s...................you girls believe floyd is da bomb.............when he clearly is da *****.................................

Comment

• whatever you say, pbf fought with all the advantages in favor of him. and thats shameful considering that he is the best boxer in a country mile. right burner?

Comment

• Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
        what your stand on PAC v.s COTTO.................hypocrite.......???
        the answer is we dont know..........thing is with you *****s...................you girls believe floyd is da bomb.............when he clearly is da *****.................................
        Pac making the WW champ weigh in at a max of 145 lbs. is just as bad as Floyd weighing in 2 pounds over the catchweight with Marquez. It's 2 pounds in both instances. Funny how you only have a problem with Floyd's actions though.

Comment

Pac making the WW champ weigh in at a max of 145 lbs. is just as bad as Floyd weighing in 2 pounds over the catchweight with Marquez. It's 2 pounds in both instances. Funny how you only have a problem with Floyd's actions though.
          what weight was the ww champ.......the fight before..............wht weight was the JMM before..............who didnt keep his part of the bargain....................the answer is ...............>?????

Comment

yeah thats right.............do your research first before..........defending your manlove for floyd..........lol

Comment

• What sparked all the talk about this today? It's in the past by now.

Comment

• i think some new breed of *****s ...........defending this though..........lol

Comment

• I feel sorry foru guys I know that 2lbs meant so much to you, and Floyd took them away from you. Whhaaaaaaaaa!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
                    I feel sorry foru guys I know that 2lbs meant so much to you, and Floyd took them away from you. Whhaaaaaaaaa!!!

Comment

• Cotto was not shot....He swoll Pacs head up, but Pac was just on another level...people will always use moonshine talk in defending who they like...Floyds good but not great like he thinks he is...And he has the track (running/dodging) record to prove that and this any day radom blood test is silly....Pac had agreed to give blood right after the fight...but that wasn't good enough..but back to the matter at hand coming in over weight on purpose just shows those who knows that he's so full of funk...

Comment

Working...
                      X