Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any floyd fan defending MONEY coming in overweight against a career featherweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yesir View Post
    and how lbs over was it?
    I don't know google it...

Like around 2 or 3lbs...

Comment

i should've known Jro was in this thread hating on floyd...oh well im out

Comment

Originally posted by Rolling Stone View Post
        i should've known Jro was in this thread hating on floyd...oh well im out
        lol

show me where I hated on Floyd in this thread? Matter of fact I have only wrote two posts in this whole thread. And, both were about Pac being overweight for a contractual fight.

I was helping yesir make his point about Pac also coming in overweight for a contracted fight.
        Last edited by jrosales13; 04-17-2010, 12:13 AM.

Comment

dont feel like it. either way.

pac has come in over contracted weight. while on the other hand, floyd came in two lbs over, mind you, he constantly said "this is a WW fight" meaning he was going to come in where ever he felt comfortable but not exceed WW limit.

so op...do you defend pac coming in over contracted weight? owned...fail thread

Comment

pac has come in over contracted weight. while on the other hand, floyd came in two lbs over, mind you, he constantly said "this is a WW fight" meaning he was going to come in where ever he felt comfortable but not exceed WW limit.

When I reminded him of this he had no idea what I was talking about. Most of the Pac fans, not all of them but most didnt know who Pac was until the Oscar fight.

Comment

Good job, very good post. I am proud of you. Stick to doing something like this instead of making up stories of you picking up girls with Floyd lines...

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                Good job, very good post. I am proud of you. Stick to doing something like this instead of making up stories of you picking up girls with Floyd lines...
                dude, im dead serious.

the chics name is yoko, after talking to her for a while, chuckled and for ****s and giggles, i asked her if she nknew one of the two.

disney world does this program where people from other countries can come live in the states and work at disney for a year. they have been her for 3 weeks

i have no reason to lie. and she knew who floyd was not pac.

ha.

Comment

No doubt Floyd coming in way overweight for the Marquez fight was inexcusable. That and the fact that his big ass couldn't KO fatty Marquez was what made it even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    When I reminded him of this he had no idea what I was talking about. Most of the Pac fans, not all of them but most didnt know who Pac was until the Oscar fight.
                    silly *******s

Comment

• Originally posted by mesher View Post
                      No doubt Floyd coming in way overweight for the Marquez fight was inexcusable. That and the fact that his big ass couldn't KO fatty Marquez was what made it even worse.
                      and what do you say about pac coming in over weight in his fight?
                      Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 04-17-2010, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X