Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If PAC fights Margarito...will you criticize PAC???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
    I would.............i hope arum is just posturing.............NO MARGARITO, NO VALERO..............fight the shane v.s. PBF match or gun for an eight title.........................or martinez if he gets by pavlik
    Yes i would!!! He wasnt willing to fight him before shane beat him now he sees him as an easy mark!!! How is that not handpicking!!!

Comment

fight sergio...............thats my pick after.................floyd or shane.........it doesnt even matter if PAC wins..................

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
        fight sergio...............thats my pick after.................floyd or shane.........it doesnt even matter if PAC wins..................

nah....Pac and Floyd are too small for Sergio........they don't need to go up to 54 and prove anything......Mosley, Floyd and Pac all just need to fight each other.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
          nah....Pac and Floyd are too small for Sergio........they don't need to go up to 54 and prove anything......Mosley, Floyd and Pac all just need to fight each other.
          what defines greatness.............is to do the "impossible"..............i really dont care if he lose................the willingness to be great is what counts.............

Comment

bump.................this................fuk arum if he let PAC fight MARG...............fight PWILL........................

Comment

Originally posted by Benavidez Mafia View Post
              Yes.

Pac should only be fighting the best. We want Mosley or Floyd to fight Pac.

What has Margarito done to deserve a fight against Pac and get his biggest payday of his life?
              I was right back in April.

****ing Team Pac.

Comment

I wanna see Pac fight at 154 if he can't fight Mayweather.

As a fan, I wanna see Pac fight Martinez/Williams at 154. If I were Pac, I would fight Cotto/Marg at 154.

This is the difference between being a fan and a fanboy. A fan wants a certain fights, but understands the logic behind not getting it. A fanboy deliberately WANTS a fight that the fighter wants, to make the fighter's decision look good. And this is what *****S do.

As a fan, Floyd should fight Martinez/Williams at 154/160.
                If I were Floyd, I really don't have any real options. Maybe Berto.

Comment

****ing Team Pac.
                  yeah ......and its mayweather's fault...................

Comment

****ing Team Pac.
                    Who should Floyd fight if the PAC fight doesn't get signed?

Comment

Originally posted by qwerty07 View Post
                      I wanna see Pac fight at 154 if he can't fight Mayweather.

As a fan, I wanna see Pac fight Martinez/Williams at 154. If I were Pac, I would fight Cotto/Marg at 154.

This is the difference between being a fan and a fanboy. A fan wants a certain fights, but understands the logic behind not getting it. A fanboy deliberately WANTS a fight that the fighter wants, to make the fighter's decision look good. And this is what *****S do.

As a fan, Floyd should fight Martinez/Williams at 154/160.
                      If I were Floyd, I really don't have any real options. Maybe Berto.
                      So you're admitting Pac takes the easy fight instead of fighting the best and you're ok with him doing this?

Comment

Working...
                      X