Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Tomorrow Night's Fight Interests Me...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Tomorrow Night's Fight Interests Me...

We all saw Pavlik get his ass handed to him by Bernard Hopkins, and whether it was because he was ill, had an off night or whatever he obviously wasn't who we normally see - in my opinion because he was exposed by a much better fighter and that's actually who he is when he's fighting the elite.

Tomorrow night he's facing in Martinez a guy who gave P. Williams a HELL of a tough fight, and if he can do what he did to Taylor/Miranda to S. Martinez, I think Williams vs. Pavlik really heats up.

Who are you all picking for tomorrow?

i got martinez but i don't think it's going to be easy like how bhop made it look. even though martinez is a slick type of fighter, martinez doesn't clinch like bhop to disrupt kelly's rhythm. i think this fight is going to be another close action packed fight like with williams.

Comment

Originally posted by Felixion View Post
      We all saw Pavlik get his ass handed to him by Bernard Hopkins, and whether it was because he was ill, had an off night or whatever he obviously wasn't who we normally see - in my opinion because he was exposed by a much better fighter and that's actually who he is when he's fighting the elite.

Tomorrow night he's facing in Martinez a guy who gave P. Williams a HELL of a tough fight, and if he can do what he did to Taylor/Miranda to S. Martinez, I think Williams vs. Pavlik really heats up.

Who are you all picking for tomorrow?
      should bea great fight and a real contrast in styles. I got pavlik. too big, too busy, hits too hard.

Comment

I don't know man, that's exactly what people said about P. Will, and he did win - but he hasn't been inactive as long as Pavlik, and in my op, he's naturally more talented.

Comment

I like Martinez and I hope he wins, but something tells me that in the end Pavlik will be too much of everything. I think Martinez will look good in the early rounds but Pavlik just keeps on coming and coming, breaks him down and wins by KO in round 10. It should be a very good action-packed fight though so I can't wait to see this WAR.

Comment

Working...
          X