Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who are all these slick boxers that Pac should be facing instead??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by etlux View Post
    John Ruiz? Who is it?
    Ivan Calderon...............

Comment

Luis Collazo, yeah, great fight. A welterweight version of Ricky Hatton beat him, what on earth do you think Pac would do to him? Collazo doesn't deserve a fight with Pac, he totally hasn't warranted an opportunity like that, please. Joan Guzman was never really viable, he hadn't got himself into a position to fight Pac. Bradley isn't all that slick, he's a comeforward fighter with fast hands who would get killed with Pacquiao's power. Devon Alexander's only recently got himself a name. He's like 20-0 or something, the kid. And he's a jr welterweight.

Comment

When he choice to fught David Diaz, is when he should have fought Cambell instead. Who was the real champ at the time after beating Juan Diaz. Pac would have won but still he should taken the belt from the champ not a belt holder. Now, I would like to see him fight Devon Alexander or Tim Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
          Luis Collazo, yeah, great fight. A welterweight version of Ricky Hatton beat him, what on earth do you think Pac would do to him? Collazo doesn't deserve a fight with Pac, he totally hasn't warranted an opportunity like that, please. Joan Guzman was never really viable, he hadn't got himself into a position to fight Pac. Bradley isn't all that slick, he's a comeforward fighter with fast hands who would get killed with Pacquiao's power. Devon Alexander's only recently got himself a name. He's like 20-0 or something, the kid. And he's a jr welterweight.
          If he can't get a fight with Floyd or shane, then who. Please don't say Margrito.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRatman View Post
            When he choice to fught David Diaz, is when he should have fought Cambell instead. Who was the real champ at the time after beating Juan Diaz. Pac would have won but still he should taken the belt from the champ not a belt holder. Now, I would like to see him fight Devon Alexander or Tim Bradley.
            people need to stop being on collazo's dick he's nothing but a mediocre gate keeper for the real up and comers. the only reason he comes close to beating anyone is because he's hard to fight and slaps the **** out of you with his feather fisted punches. he's garbage and not worthy of a fight against pacquiao same as malignaggi

Comment

pac did duck shane and floyd...two slick boxers

Comment

They named a lot of the slick fighters he should face...

Just like your hero Fedor should be facing the top guys at Heavyweight like Coture, Lesnar, Velasquez, Mir, Carwin, Dos Santos...oh wait...they are UFC...the company he didn't sign with...

Comment

Originally posted by Killa Killa View Post
                  They named a lot of the slick fighters he should face...

Just like your hero Fedor should be facing the top guys at Heavyweight like Coture, Lesnar, Velasquez, Mir, Carwin, Dos Santos...oh wait...they are UFC...the company he didn't sign with...
                  yeah moron because UFC is run by your dad dana white who pays his fighters worse than indian salve workers. Fedor is making 100 times the money he would make in ****ty UFC destroying those unskilled ufc bums

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                    I can't because there wern't any good enough to of fought against him in the divisions he was in over the years.

let face it Slick boxer is really code word for black American fighter considering some of the names that get associated with the word"slick boxer" nowadays..
                    ahhaa
                    you have a point there
                    let me ask you this Pistol
                    besided JMM who has pac fought that was as skilled as JMM?

no one
                    I think he is pulling a mayweather and not fighting the toughest comp out there
                    but if Floyd can get away with it why not Manny? Right?

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
                      yeah moron because UFC is run by your dad dana white who pays his fighters worse than indian salve workers. Fedor is making 100 times the money he would make in ****ty UFC destroying those unskilled ufc bums
                      Sure.....

I guess Strikeforce has the best HW in MMA...

OH and I guess Strikeforce is the number one MMA promotion...

LOL @ Yourself for this comment...

Comment

Working...
                      X