Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of charity work does Pacquaio do in the Philippines?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
    Boxing Scene is miraculous! You guys can even turn a charity thread into a troll.
    I was genuinely interested to learn about how Manny is helping the Philippines out of its desperate poverty.

I think that is a relevant issue since he is running for political office.

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
      Who would you rate as the better father: Floyd's or manny's?
      manny's father never was a drug trafficker.......

Comment

Floyd sr raised his son and taught him the skills to become a champion. Then he got involved in drugs.
        manny's father abandoned the family and left them in desperate poverty.

I'll make my own judgment. Thanks.
        Good point!

Comment

Does anyone remember the Floyd/JMM 24/7 where Floyd gave out brown bag lunches to the poor that had like a bottle of water some crackers and ketchup?? LOL.

Floyd got the idea from Manny's 24/7 where he was giving away turkeys to fans during thanksgiving. Floyd's merely trying to imitate Pacquiao's charity work..

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxer View Post
            Good point!
            What can you say about Pacquiao putting up a charity organization in the Dominican Republic?

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxer View Post
              What is your point that every politician wants to be associated with Pacquiao? The fact is that he associates himself with the most corrupt people he possibly could have.

I knew about the massacre the day after it happened. In fact, The Singson - Pacquiao connection was made known to most people in this forum last year in this thread. http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=341842

No one is joking about anything. If you don't like the fact that Pacquiao is associated with the people who supplied the weapons to murder 57 innocent people, send your complaint to them and ask him why he's best friends with those type of people.

Posting pictures of dead people is seriously in bad taste and you should be ashamed.
              No your initial post is bad taste. Why bring this up in the thread in the first place? If your associate was found to be a rapist, does it automatically make you one? What of Pac's do you attribute to the "donation" of firearms?

Comment

Floyd sr raised his son and taught him the skills to become a champion. Then he got involved in drugs.
                manny's father abandoned the family and left them in desperate poverty.

I'll make my own judgment. Thanks.
                Rosalio Pacquiao never used his kid as a human bullet shield..

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
                  Does anyone remember the Floyd/JMM 24/7 where Floyd gave out brown bag lunches to the poor that had like a bottle of water some crackers and ketchup?? LOL.

Floyd got the idea from Manny's 24/7 where he was giving away turkeys to fans during thanksgiving. Floyd's merely trying to imitate Pacquiao's charity work..
                  Pacquiao gave turkey's to Filipino fans in the US who drove to pick them up.

Mayweather gave sandwiches and bottled water to real homeless people sleeping on street corners, something he does plenty of times every year.

Comment

Floyd sr raised his son and taught him the skills to become a champion.
                    We're talking about same the guy who used his son as a human shield against a gun?

Right.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
                      Rosalio Pacquiao never used his kid as a human bullet shield..
                      wow... is this true??? what kind of a father is that????

Comment

Working...
                      X