Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd is much slimmer and faster from what I seen on 24/7.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    I have a crazy feeling Peppers will bust in Chi-Town. Just a hunch.
    Most definitely. Way overpaid and overrated in recent years too. Prone to take plays off..I can't imagine for the life of me why the Bears would shell out so much.

Comment

Floyd is looking mad prepared for this fight....he is focused as hell

he can't lose

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Most definitely. Way overpaid and overrated in recent years too. Prone to take plays off..I can't imagine for the life of me why the Bears would shell out so much.
        Exactly my man. Thats why as a Lions fan Im not even worried about the move. Peppers is at the end of his career and is cashing out.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Exactly my man. Thats why as a Lions fan Im not even worried about the move. Peppers is at the end of his career and is cashing out.
          As a Lions fans??? Man, you got other things to worry about! I can't talk - my Giants stunk it up last season.

Comment

peds really helps you become faster.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              peds really helps you become faster.
              Coming around on Pacquiao, I see.

Comment

No 1 or 2nd rounder this year. Most of that money would have went to some rookie anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                  No 1 or 2nd rounder this year. Most of that money would have went to some rookie anyways
                  Oh yeah? WTF? Where did their picks go??? And are they sticking with Mr. INT de RedZone?

Comment

Oh yeah? WTF? Where did their picks go??? And are they sticking with Mr. INT de RedZone?
                    1st rounder went to Broncos. Not sure who has the 2nd rounder

Comment

On request (my own) Some mitt work in the lead up to the Gatti fight.......

Comment

Working...
                      X