Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
    Well,
    use your brain brah.

It's in the case where Shane beat Floyd,not a caught Margacheato.

In this case Manny would have to fight Mosley huh?

But it ain't happening.

When I look at Mosley's page,I see 39 years old,a loss to Cotto,a garbage fight against a shot Mayorga,2 losses to Winky.
    And this in very recent years.
    So he beat a fraud named Cheato,that's cool.I ain't getting caught by the ****IN HYPE.

He's old and def not in his prime!
    Maybe you think he's young and in his prime???
    I'm waiting your points.
    Nobody said he was young or in his prime. Neither is Mayweather. The point is they are still at the very least in the top 3 best welterweights in the world. What more would you want? Other than that you have yet to make a point other than siding with the people that say Mosey is "old and shot". Apparently even Freddie Roach disagreed with you because a few nmonths ago he didn't want Mosley higher than 142 pounds. That's not how you approach an "old and shot fighter". Mosley being past his prime doesn't translate into being shot and he's the probably the most dangerous welterweight Mayweather can face at this time. The fact that Mayweather is past his prime neutralizes Mosley being past his.
    Last edited by Calilloyd; 04-14-2010, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      You just reaching here without using any common-sense, if Mosley wins you really expect him to fight Pac instead of rematching Mayweather? Firstly Mosley would make more money fighting Mayweather than pacquiao, secondly Mosley would be contracted to the clause, Thirdly how is it possible for Arum to Pay off Mosley so he wouldnt have to rematch Mayweather?

You dont seem to get it yet but Arum doesnt have any stronghold on Mosley like he has with all the top rank fighters(Cotto,Clottey) that Pacquiao is fighting...If Mosley wins he has NO choice but to rematch Mayweather.
      no one will want to watch mayweather after he gets a 1 in his record.... his entire career is based on that persona of being undefeated and if thats gone, floyd finish

Comment

i'd love for this fight to happen

Comment

I truely respect Mosley for that but its also kinda silly to not have guys tested now a days.

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
            Nobody said he was young or in his prime. Neither is Mayweather. The point is they are still at the very least in the top 3 best welterweights in the world. What more would you want? Other than that you have yet to make a point other than siding with the people that say Mosey is "old and shot". Apparently even Freddie Roach disagreed with you because a few nmonths ago he didn't want Mosley higher than 142 pounds. That's not how you approach an "old and shot fighter". Mosley being past his prime doesn't translate into being shot and he's the probably the most dangerous welterweight Mayweather can face at this time. The fact that Mayweather is past his prime neutralizes Mosley being past his.
            Is that really what you believe? Mosley was Mayweathers age when he got beat by Wright 5 years ago. Hes had 7 or 8 fights since then and has been inactive for a year and a half. I still think hes a good opponent, but cmon.

Comment

Mosley is old and past his prime. He's still the 3rd best boxer on the planet though, and I don't expect Mayweather or Pacquiao (two ATGs close to or in their primes) to blow him out the water. That says it all really.

Comment

Originally posted by zeidrich View Post
                no one will want to watch mayweather after he gets a 1 in his record.... his entire career is based on that persona of being undefeated and if thats gone, floyd finish
                This a dumbass statement based on the fact that all fighters who reach the elite level still undefeated persona is based on being undefeated regardless of if they are the villian or good guy. Then most people say its how a fighter comes back after a loss that shows how truly great they are. So how in the **** can PBF be finished if tries to come back if he loses? If the fight is very close the fight will sell better the 2nd time than the first.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
                  Mosley is old and past his prime. He's still the 3rd best boxer on the planet though, and I don't expect Mayweather or Pacquiao (two ATGs close to or in their primes) to blow him out the water. That says it all really.
                  I think Mosley wins 2 of the first 4 rounds and then maybe pulls out another round late in the fight around the 10th or so. I see Mayweather dominating the rest of the time, but I dont expect Shane to quit trying.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                    I think Mosley wins 2 of the first 4 rounds and then maybe pulls out another round late in the fight around the 10th or so. I see Mayweather dominating the rest of the time, but I dont expect Shane to quit trying.
                    It may end up lopsided on the cards but I can envision Shane being competetive till the very end. If he is dominated and made to look terrible then more credit to Floyd I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                      Mosley, who admitted to taking steroids inadvertently before he fought Oscar De La Hoya in 2003, said he wouldn’t insist upon Olympic-style testing if he were to beat Mayweather and open negotiations to fight Manny Pacquiao.

“I don’t even want to deal with that type of stuff,” he said. “If the commission or whatever wants that type of testing, I’ll do it. If not, whatever. I’m just ready to fight.”

http://www.ringtv.com/blog/1812/note...rainer_doesnt/
                      And that's how it should be. No ****ing around, no mind games. Respect to Mosley.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                      X