Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its funny how 0 promotors support Mayweathers OST!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and I definetly want to see Malignaggi s blood.

I have no idea why he ducks USADA tests now.

He was really smart about Pacquiao and now when he has chance to show us that he is clean,he ducks USADA tests.

Unbeliveble,I thought that he support MAYWEATHER.

Comment

Originally posted by Max05 View Post
      COMPLETE NONSENSE

DIBELLA should put his fighters on OST.

He made alot of money on QUINTANA fight.

That fight was supported from lot of people cuz of HAITI.

Now his number 1 moron MALIGNAGGI is fighting in 1 month and MALIGNAGGI is not take taking USADA tests.

complete nonsense?

that fight didn't make.....did you even watch it?

if you did, you would've clearly heard larry merchant say "i've seen bigger crowds in manny pacquiao's dressing room."

mayweather-mosley is the FIRST fight in the USA to have OST. until the **** catches on, and becomes mandated by commisissions, promoters will have to foot the bill if they want the testing. not only that, it has to be a sticking point that both fighters are willing to agree to.

you won't see it for small events, like the one saturday.

hell, they're just trying to implement instant replay for fights....how quickly do you think something as game-changing as OST's can be implemented?

i'll tell you one thing, you'll see them in floyd's fights.

Comment

Nonsense

Did he test DIRRELL and ABRAHAM?

Exactly
        Yes abraham did the testing. Dirrell didnt do any steroid tests at all.

The point you have made is that no american boxing promoter wants his fighters tested, which makes sense since nearly all users are based in the good old USA. Its all about money not whats good for the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by GILMORE View Post

The point you have made is that no american boxing promoter doesnt want his fighters tested, which makes sense since nearly all users are based in the good old USA. Its all about money not whats good for the sport.
          which is exactly what i said.

Comment

Originally posted by TYREL View Post
            complete nonsense?

that fight didn't make.....did you even watch it?

if you did, you would've clearly heard larry merchant say "i've seen bigger crowds in manny pacquiao's dressing room."

mayweather-mosley is the FIRST fight in the USA to have OST. until the **** catches on, and becomes mandated by commisissions, promoters will have to foot the bill if they want the testing. not only that, it has to be a sticking point that both fighters are willing to agree to.

you won't see it for small events, like the one saturday.

hell, they're just trying to implement instant replay for fights....how quickly do you think something as game-changing as OST's can be implemented?

i'll tell you one thing, you'll see them in floyd's fights.

FLoyd have 10 people in crowd and he sell alot of PPV s.

NEXTTTTTT

Comment

Originally posted by GILMORE View Post

The point you have made is that no american boxing promoter wants his fighters tested, which makes sense since nearly all users are based in the good old USA. Its all about money not whats good for the sport.

damnnnnnnnnnn

How dare you ANDRE DIRRELL and GARY SHAW?

HOw dare you to duck USADA tests?

How dare you?

Comment

ive followed boxing for 20 years and have never hearn anything about OST testing til now. and now it comes up becuz a guy with no past record of cheating or even the slightest bit of evidense gets accused

Comment

FLoyd have 10 people in crowd and he sell alot of PPV s.

NEXTTTTTT
                  come on bro, you can't be serious....

more money is made from ppv's than the live gate itself. berto-quintana wasn't on ppv AND the arena was empty.

it's about money.

next.

Comment

Originally posted by guru View Post
                    ive followed boxing for 20 years and have never hearn anything about OST testing til now. and now it comes up becuz a guy with no past record of cheating or even the slightest bit of evidense gets accused
                    its unreal

and those accusation comes from a familly which have history with drugs

Floyd Sr. was arrested for being Pablo Escobar in Grand Rapids.

Roger is on crack 24/7.

Comment

Originally posted by guru View Post
                      this post is thread worthy

Comment

Working...
                      X