Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

as long as PAC's P4P #1, Floyd fans suffer the bondage of bitterness and jealousy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are people going to kill these childish antics? Realize this. Hardly anyone is obsessed enough with a single fighter to form actual jealous and bitter emotions about things that have no effect whatsoever on their lives personally.

Good grief this is getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
      LOL, why pay when it has not happened yet?

I noticed you're the one more adamant collecting my bets even if you have none. Don't worry, i''ll donate 5k on you if floyd manages to get in the ring on May 1st.
      siged.

if you think this fight isnt taking place you are as dumb as i thought

Comment

Originally posted by Margaritophobic View Post
        ....This is being manifested in the forum. Floyd fans carry that great emotional torture of feeling bitter and hostile towards PAC and every fan that supports him. And for as long as PAC's up there and is being recognized as the best this era, these poor *****s will continue to carry these heavy feelings with them to the point that putting "PAC +steroids +proof" on the google search field becomes a daily habit for them.

Let us now discuss ways of helping them go through this dilemma. I trust we all understand how this will eventually lead to them heaving physical problems.
        LOL!!! one good example of a *****:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=376668

Comment

Working...
        X