Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach, "We AGREED to Olympic Style Drugs test, Mayweather ran away! (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie Roach, "We AGREED to Olympic Style Drugs test, Mayweather ran away! (VIDEO)

Let it go, we've been through all that before. *******s really knows who walked out of the fight even if they won't admit it.

Comment

honestly

this **** is old and tired on all sides

both sides should just walk away agreeing to disagree but they won't

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxer View Post
        give it a rest

Mayweather is the greatest fighter of all time, we get it.
        Pac is a damn cheater.

Comment

Old news, but I do find it interesting they signed another fight 2 days after mediation. Hows that possible?? They were never looking to sign with Mayweather.

Comment

There is only one country who believes Floyd walked away the rest of the world knows Pac did.......just ask any *******. They gave a thousand reasons why it was OK for Pac to walk away.

Comment

Hardly believe that.. still, **** it. It's May-Mosley that's my focus now. Lets focus on that fight afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by AC-Voltage View Post
                Old news, but I do find it interesting they signed another fight 2 days after mediation. Hows that possible?? They were never looking to sign with Mayweather.
                Mayweather offered the 14 days ("Let's split the difference") BEFORE the mediation, and Pac refused. The mediation was a sham, and wasn't even necessary.

Comment

interesting stuff.

Comment

Shame.....................

Comment

Working...
                    X