Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Omar Henry considered puerto rican?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

probably to build his fanbase, and probably because he looks African American, he has to kinda overdo the whole Puerto Rican thing to let it be known.

Comment

Who cares where a fighter is from and where he says he is from, as long as you get a good fighter that gives you quality fights. I couldn't care less where a fighter comes from, this is thru-out boxing anyway, multi cultural/national fighters

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          Who cares where a fighter is from and where he says he is from, as long as you get a good fighter that gives you quality fights. I couldn't care less where a fighter comes from, this is thru-out boxing anyway, multi cultural/national fighters
          Thank you mate who ever made this a topic on the forum is a complete idiot an should be banned!

Comment

African Americans get no support for the most part, associating himself with Puerto rico is nothing but a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by malikom View Post
              ya but why is he flying the colors like hes from there?
              its his right as a half cast!!!

Comment

Saying Omar Henry isn't Puerto Rican is like saying de la Hoya isn't Mexican.

Comment

doesnt matter if he cant speak spanish, he has the Rican blood in him, NY is filled with Italians and i have Italian friends whom Italian vocab only consists of two words, Pizza and Spaghetti, maybe Mozzarella, doesnt make him any less Italian, culturally yes, but racially no...

Comment

Originally posted by DeymarPR View Post
                    doesnt matter if he cant speak spanish, he has the Rican blood in him, NY is filled with Italians and i have Italian friends whom Italian vocab only consists of two words, Pizza and Spaghetti, maybe Mozzarella, doesnt make him any less Italian, culturally yes, but racially no...
                    ****ing LOL, Green K. jajajajajajajajajajajaja

Comment

Originally posted by watonga View Post
                      Thank you mate who ever made this a topic on the forum is a complete idiot an should be banned!
                      is that Dakota Fanning in your sig..and if so..is she even 18 yet?..I dont think she is..I sure hope youre not over 18..
                      and if you are...eeeewwwww

Comment

Working...
                      X