Can Pac still make 135lb??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course he can.

Comment

If Pac can get a fight at 135 for $15mills he can make the weight. *****s are so dumb that they say Pac was the same size as Clottey LOL.

Comment

I dont think so. After awhile that weight starts to stick to you and gets hard to take off. Ask Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
          If Pac can get a fight at 135 for $15mills he can make the weight. *****s are so dumb that they say Pac was the same size as Clottey LOL.
          You dont know what your talking about , it would really hurt him now his body has adapted and grown into the higher weight , its not like taking a piss bud .

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
            Ariza said Pac can easily make 135. Remember, Manny has to eat 7000 calories and drink special shakes to keep the weight on.
            Also he was 142 the day of the weigh in for clottey and that is without attempting to cut weight or dehydrating yourself. Anyone can easily lose 7lbs of water weight....hell Guzman loses 9lbs plus for his LW bouts all the tme.

Comment

Pac out his own damn mouth said he cant make 135 and is at a weight now where he can eat comfortably.

Stop with the spin people. If he signs to fight at 135 tomorrow I will bump this thread. No excuses if hes drained.

He asked to fight JMM at 145 for a reason. If he can make 135 then that was a ***** move so which is it?

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                I dont think so. After awhile that weight starts to stick to you and gets hard to take off. Ask Floyd.
                floyd is bigger than manny.

Comment

Floyd was 145 a day before the weight in against JMM.

Comment

Pac out his own damn mouth said he cant make 135 and is at a weight now where he can eat comfortably.

Stop with the spin people. If he signs to fight at 135 tomorrow I will bump this thread. No excuses if hes drained.

He asked to fight JMM at 145 for a reason. If he can make 135 then that was a ***** move so which is it?
                    hes not eating comfortably unless eating like a pig and drinking protein shakes throughout the day including in the middle of the night is comfortable for someone in training.

he has to PUT ON weight during training. what other welterweight has to do that? it wouldnt be easy, but he could make 135.

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
                      hes not eating comfortably unless eating like a pig and drinking protein shakes throughout the day including in the middle of the night is comfortable for someone in training.

he has to PUT ON weight during training. what other welterweight has to do that? it wouldnt be easy, but he could make 135.
                      If Pac can make 135 so can Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X