No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Green Responds To Roy Jones on Illegal Wraps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
    maybe....but NONE of the them are named Danny Green.....if you believe that Danny Green would KO or beat B.Hop then you MUST be ignorant or just str8 up hateful....STYLES MAKE FIGHTS!!!....dam!!.....B.Hop could look old against speed and brilliant against a fighter like Danny Green
    B-Hop biggest flaw now is his stamina.

Sorry, but yes, there is no doubt a fighter like Green could beat an ancient, tiring Hopkins. The dude has to act now to get breathers in his fights.

Remember, the same was said about Jones-Green. Of course, Hopkins has never been stopped and has aged extremely well as a boxer, but his last performance showed it is time to quit before he actually gets beat by a lesser fighter like Green. Styles make fights : age and conditionning do too.

Just look at the great Roberto Duran : he was getting beat up at the end of his career by fighters he would have walked right through a couple years earlier. It says it all. Hopkins is getting to that point slowly.

Ignorance ? Hate ? Nope. I'm just being realistic. Hopkins is 45, and should be on his way out.

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
      Midnightbliss: I don't know you nor have I ever read one of your posts until now, but what I have gather is you sound ignorant to the sport. Can roy jones be knocked out yes, been down before by harder punchers then Danny green. Did Danny green catch him, yes. Did Roy get right back up yes, was Roy a little fuzzy, yes. Did Danny green land another punch. No!!!!! Now moving Hopkins can not be knocked out. There is a small number of fighters that won't be knocked out. One of them is Bernard Hopkins, another for example is mayweather. So to say Danny green would probably ko Hopkins tells me either your a Danny green nuthugger and who knows why you would be, or your ignorant. Let me know fighters who would beat Danny green. Ward, Dirrell, bute, Abraham, pavlik, Williams, Martinez, calzaghe.
      I tell you, you Jones fans are still in some deep denial. Green caught Jones with plenty of body punches and even managed to stagger Jones with a solid upper cut right before the ref stopped the fight. That was after Jones did absolutely nothing but stagger around the ring for almost 40 seconds. And statistically speaking Green is in the fact the hardest puncher Jones has lost to. And I will guarantee if Bernard stays around to long he can get knocked out. After all even Calzaghe was able to hurt him.

Comment

Here we go again. Once again, for the record, that fight was the oddest shyt. From the "phantom" punch or to be fair "grazing blow", to the supposed illegal wraps, to the questionable stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTown View Post
          Here we go again. Once again, for the record, that fight was the oddest shyt. From the "phantom" punch or to be fair "grazing blow", to the supposed illegal wraps, to the questionable stoppage.
          Here we go your still in denial.

Comment

Why is there so much focus on the Danny Green's supposed gloating?

He is not gloating, Roy claimed he is a cheater, something that is totally unfounded.

I was and am a huge Roy fan but its sad to see how deluded he is and making horrible excuses for legit losses.

True he was shot at the time of the loss but its a legit win for Green period.

Comment

i believe the hand wraps to be legit but am i nuts or does danny green think he just conquered king kong.i am hands down the biggest rjj fan alive but the dude aint thrown a punch or belonged in a ring since 03.and its sad becuz going to heavyweight then back down so fast is what killed superman not danny green.

Comment

Originally posted by tourlou82 View Post
                One thing that does annoye me is the fact that Green ''CHERISHES THAT WIN''. That win isn't worth ****....
                Pretty pathetic really how Green acts as if this was the greatest thing to happen in Australian boxing history.

Comment

when did calzaghe brag bout beating jones just got on with it like the other 46 lads he beat dont know were the joe hatred on hear comes from was a quite respectble champ who was the best s,m,w of all time must all have a problem with brits for some reason same **** goes down about hatton and haye but all suck klits mayweathers balls

Comment

has anyone ever seen green take his gloves off after the fight? no boxers usually cant wait, look at the pictures they werent legit.

Comment

Originally posted by leemoorcroft View Post
                      when did calzaghe brag bout beating jones just got on with it like the other 46 lads he beat dont know were the joe hatred on hear comes from was a quite respectble champ who was the best s,m,w of all time must all have a problem with brits for some reason same **** goes down about hatton and haye but all suck klits mayweathers balls
                      all the effing time?

Comment

Working...
                      X