Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jose Benavidez vs Scott Paul Fight Video!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
    was his dad calling him a pendejo? wtf?
    no bro, that was me lol! sometimes he gets a little wild and we need to remind him in a little exaggerated way lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Nimexicatl View Post
      this a non televised fight from last night!

enjoy !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PJpTNMwbyE round 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEmrLL2K0NY round 2
      Saw him in his pro debut, looks pretty good, but could still argue that was a premature stoppage. I dont see how the end result would have been any different anyway. Maybe a little wide with some punches, but fighters under the tutelage of Master Trainer Roach seem to do just fine with that style, even use it to their advantage.

Comment

He is going to be great someday.. I can't wait to see him a few years from now.

Comment

Originally posted by ballgamessuck View Post
          Saw him in his pro debut, looks pretty good, but could still argue that was a premature stoppage. I dont see how the end result would have been any different anyway. Maybe a little wide with some punches, but fighters under the tutelage of Master Trainer Roach seem to do just fine with that style, even use it to their advantage.
          scott paul actually thank the ref for stopping the fight .

Comment

scott paul actually thank the ref for stopping the fight .
            Ya he looked scared as **** to me.

Comment

no bro, that was me lol! sometimes he gets a little wild and we need to remind him in a little exaggerated way lol!
              i was about to say, if my dad said that to me i would of knocked his ass too lol..

are you related to him?

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
                i was about to say, if my dad said that to me i would of knocked his ass too lol..

are you related to him?
                friends , see him on the gym all the time .

Comment

Good job with the video man, keep doing your thing.

Comment

good stuff man benavidez is great he should of fought in televisied undercard for pac-clottey insted of castillo and gomez

Comment

good looking man. Ive been following jose since he was a amt. We havent had a fighter this good coming out of phx since michael carbajal. Funny people talk about no mexicans coming up, yet we got him and el canelo coming trough

Comment

Working...
                      X