No announcement yet.

Who actually believes that Mayweather will KO Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who actually believes that Mayweather will KO Mosley

I didnt watch 24/7 last night, but Floyd is always talking about "Im gonna knock his ass out" leading up to fights. He only has one KO in his last five fights, that against Hatton. Shane has an iron jaw and a warriors heart, sure Floyd can outpoint him, but knock him out? I doubt it.

No, he won't. Floyd just talk **** to sell the fight. Didn't he say he would "slaughter" DLH?

Comment

There is such a thing as upset. The opposite might happen considering this is May's first.

Comment

Just remember, I believe it was Nazeem Richardson that said something along the lines, when your style isn't entertaining or attractive to really drag audiences in, you need another means of pulling people in and for Paulie and Floyd, it's their mouths. Lucily America loves drama, and Fraud brings plenty of it to make them waste their $$$ on his fights. Because Mosley is in this one, I think it's worth spending because Mosley deserves to get attention after his long career of fighting the best win or lose. But Fraud once again acting like the lil biatch he is.

Comment

I don't believe there is a WW who can KO shane mosley. If Floyd were to pull that off it would be a great accomplishment to say the least.

Comment

It all depends on how he attacks Mayweather. It's a 25% he knocks Mosley out. I wouldn't be surprised if he did. I'm not saying he'll do what Hatton did, but any fighter that attacks Mayweather that way gets KO'd.

Comment

fight goes the distance

Comment

a fighter as weak as mayweather will not KO mosley.

fighters mayweather wins against by decision, pacquiao destroys.

Comment

Originally posted by Akyra View Post
                  a fighter as weak as mayweather will not KO mosley.

fighters mayweather wins against by decision, pacquiao destroys.
                  So Pacquiao destroyed Marquez?

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
                    So Pacquiao destroyed Marquez?

pacquiao fought marquez at his weight class...

mayweather blew him up a whole class (9 pounds).. not only that but mayweather exceeded the weight limit.

any other fights you'd like to discuss?

Comment

Working...
                    X