No announcement yet.

After watching how they tested Floyd one 24/7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After watching how they tested Floyd one 24/7

There's no way i'm going to go through that if I was Pac. That's so much work just to make a fight, if you're that scare of me than FU LOL.

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
    There's no way i'm going to go through that if I was Pac. That's so much work just to make a fight, if you're that scare of me than FU LOL.
    Go and have a cry ya ***** .

Comment

What work? the ones doing all the work were the testers... having to wait and follow them around. They dont interrupt training or nothing.

Comment

Pacquiao should not be subjected to eating and drinking and watching basketball games.

You're right.

Comment

It would be more traumatizing, for the USADA workers, to have to sit around listening to Pacquiao sing on his karaoke machine with his slob boyfriends - than for Pacquiao to get a sample of blood withdrawn.

Comment

No ****ing way i would sit around my mansion watching TV and drinking gatorade for 50 million dollars. Theres just no way.

Comment

I'm sure there some cherry pick-kles, chicken and duck oils found in ***** Floyd blood. Those are never gonna go away from Fraud Floyd system.

Comment

it did seem quite annoying

Comment

^^^

The crying has begun.

How terrible.......they all sat in the Mayweather movie theatre watching ball, eating popcorn......some hard times right there.......the humanity!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxer View Post
                    It would be more traumatizing, for the USADA workers, to have to sit around listening to Pacquiao sing on his karaoke machine with his slob boyfriends - than for Pacquiao to get a sample of blood withdrawn.
                    hey--cool gif with winky and floyd--which fight were they at?

Comment

Working...
                    X