No announcement yet.

Berto...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berto...

Good fighter. **** boxing IQ. excessive clinching in almost every recent fight. his hands are fast as hell, yet he does nothing but brawl to wear his opponent out. put him against any A level fighter and he will fail. and i like andre berto.

Good points. I feel the same, I watched the Collazo fight and it was if he didnt know what to do for the first 5 rounds then he did dig deep but he struggled alot with Collazo and I still think there should be a rematch.

Berto is a good fighter but he gets smoked by the elite

Comment

Originally posted by o0P4PBOXING0o View Post
      Good points. I feel the same, I watched the Collazo fight and it was if he didnt know what to do for the first 5 rounds then he did dig deep but he struggled alot with Collazo and I still think there should be a rematch.

Berto is a good fighter but he gets smoked by the elite
      yeah me too, and i think you hit the nail on the head when you said he DIDNT KNOW what to do.... a lot of guys like floyd have it drilled into them from the time they can walk, others have instinct in the ring like a bhop. Berto has neither. He is like a rolls royce being driven by an eight year old in the ring.

Comment

I like him. I hope that ***** PBFjr has balls to fight him. He is a fraud elite right???

Comment

Originally posted by mandirigma View Post
          I like him. I hope that ***** PBFjr has balls to fight him. He is a fraud elite right???

the champ in your sig could beat him man........

im not bashing him, i just have eyes..... his god given talent makes him a b level fighter... but the second you put him agaisnt A or A+ he is exposed...... i mean he was dropped tonight even, gimme a break.

Comment

Floyd will never fight the Champ in my sig. Floyd is genius in cherry picking opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by mandirigma View Post
              Floyd will never fight the Champ in my sig. Floyd is genius in cherry picking opponents.

maybe at ww, but how does that make berto a better fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_pundit85 View Post
                Good fighter. **** boxing IQ. excessive clinching in almost every recent fight. his hands are fast as hell, yet he does nothing but brawl to wear his opponent out. put him against any A level fighter and he will fail. and i like andre berto.
                Al Haymon is their to protect Berto, he won't be fighting any A level fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_pundit85 View Post
                  yeah me too, and i think you hit the nail on the head when you said he DIDNT KNOW what to do.... a lot of guys like floyd have it drilled into them from the time they can walk, others have instinct in the ring like a bhop. Berto has neither. He is like a rolls royce being driven by an eight year old in the ring.
                  good analogy. its a shame what he reduces himself to given the tools he has.
                  if he wanted to fight in such a brutish way, thats fine, but there's a more artful, skillful way of doing that....a way that would make his fights much easier for himself as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
                    good analogy. its a shame what he reduces himself to given the tools he has.
                    if he wanted to fight in such a brutish way, thats fine, but there's a more artful, skillful way of doing that....a way that would make his fights much easier for himself as well.
                    very well said

Comment

Working...
                    X