No announcement yet.

my impression of 24/7 mosley/mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my impression of 24/7 mosley/mayweather

floyd came off looking like a dick and all indications are he's gonna be a dick in the 2nd episode.

HBO trying to make mosley look like rocky balboa, the ultimate underdog who wins in the end.

best part of the show was nasim. didn't know dude suffered a stroke and isn't suppose to be talking or walking.

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    floyd came off looking like a dick and all indications are he's gonna be a dick in the 2nd episode.

HBO trying to make mosley look like rocky balboa, the ultimate underdog who wins in the end.

best part of the show was nasim. didn't know dude suffered a stroke and isn't suppose to be talking or walking.

You're mad late. Reason Freddie Roach had to train B-Hop for Calzaghe.

Anyway I agree, Mayweather is gonna be a dick through out the whole 24/7; **** was funny though. I'm gonna love this

Comment

There's just making Money. nobody's going down here. it will be a boring desicion. I'm not paying Gayweather.

Comment

so whats wrong with all that? its called promotion you have the villian you have the hero you have good you have bad. someone to cheer someone to boo. you hate floyd but thats what they want you to do. lol its great.

Comment

Duh Pull counter. Floyds a ****. You been in a coma the last 6 years?

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
            There's just making Money. nobody's going down here. it will be a boring desicion. I'm not paying Gayweather.
            but u watched 24 7 and u comment in forums about him and stop lying you will watch the fight you care but as a hater you play as u dont

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
              so whats wrong with all that? its called promotion you have the villian you have the hero you have good you have bad. someone to cheer someone to boo. you hate floyd but thats what they want you to do. lol its great.
              didn't say there was anything wrong with it. someone has to be the heel.

Comment

Floyd actually said some funny **** though...

Comment

didn't say there was anything wrong with it. someone has to be the heel.
                  or u could have both fighters laughin at each other like pac and clottey...tht had to be the worse promotion ive ever witnessed.

Comment

it was boring...same old ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X