No announcement yet.

Floyd's Piss....WTF??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    The iv is the biggest evidence. Why would he need to rehydrate when he only had to lose 3 pds? IMO Floyd is a cheat so is manny and others I e learned to accept it and still enjoy the sweet science why can’t you?
    And also Floyd did put on more weight for fight it was talked about in lead up.With him wanting to tryin gain more power.And how did that work lol he never did get the power and speed back from 130-5 did he???????????????????????????? huh if he was on juice he sure did not get the good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
      Because there is no proff of Floyds use the iv proffs nothing tons of fighters have used ivs.If you wanna believe rumors with no evidence or common sence then that's on you fine by me.
      Omg are you dumb? Even known cheats have come out to say he is masking something. Why don’t fighters like Rios use an iv? He got the tue two weeks after the fight but there is no proof right? Mannys Head grows ans he is on the juice lmfao
      Floyd’s head grew too idiot is he on it?

Comment

And also Floyd did put on more weight for fight it was talked about in lead up.With him wanting to tryin gain more power.And how did that work lol he never did get the power and speed back from 130-5 did he???????????????????????????? huh if he was on juice he sure did not get the good stuff.
        He was never a knock out artist idiot. He never had one punch ko power like manny. I’m convinced you don’t know sh it about boxing Johnny

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          Hauser is an attorney and his research is quite thorough. He is a seasoned boxing journalist...who are you? Some hopeless fanboy. GTFO!

Notice Floyd never tried to sue any of his detractors. He never had a leg to stand on and he didn't want his testing history brought into the fray. You have no proof that he didn't juice.
          I know more about boxing then you and Hauser put together,And how ghost of Patrick Dempsey does being a attornry make you an expert on PEDs or Boxing?????????? And he is not "a seasoned BOXING journo.He wrote a book about ALI a good one but THATS IT.And since then he has become a boxing expert??????????And we all know your the fanboy never been near a gym In your life.Done with you go on believing whatever helps you sleep lol Pac still lost now go look up your hero PED history lmao.AND AGAIN IDIOT YOU CAN NOT PROVE A NEGATIVE.And Floyd could not sue as NOBODY but you and few others like you said he was taking anything.You notice ALL the fighters have ?s about Pac and NONE on Floyd because they KNOW.Now ive shot you down for last time.

Comment

Omg are you dumb? Even known cheats have come out to say he is masking something. Why don’t fighters like Rios use an iv? He got the tue two weeks after the fight but there is no proof right? Mannys Head grows ans he is on the juice lmfao
            An IV masks by dilution.

The DCO checks urine samples for dilution.

The WADA lab then double checks the sample for dilution.

The sample is not allowed to be diluted.

The IV bs makes no sense.

Comment

I know more about boxing then you and Hauser put together,And how ghost of Patrick Dempsey does being a attornry make you an expert on PEDs or Boxing?????????? And he is not "a seasoned BOXING journo.He wrote a book about ALI a good one but THATS IT.And since then he has become a boxing expert??????????And we all know your the fanboy never been near a gym In your life.Done with you go on believing whatever helps you sleep lol Pac still lost now go look up your hero PED history lmao.AND AGAIN IDIOT YOU CAN NOT PROVE A NEGATIVE.And Floyd could not sue as NOBODY but you and few others like you said he was taking anything.You notice ALL the fighters have ?s about Pac and NONE on Floyd because they KNOW.Now ive shot you down for last time.
              Hauser’s article about this was riddled with mistakes. The dude can’t even do high school math. I, myself, can prove his math was wrong in that bs article. It was a joke.

Comment

He was never a knock out artist idiot. He never had one punch ko power like manny. I’m convinced you don’t know sh it about boxing Johnny
                1st my name is not Johnny and YES he did have power at 130-140 but as all clean fighters he lost it as he went up in weight(unlike some manny dude)And dude ive forgot more then you will ever know not being a azz just pointing out a fact. Go study AND BECOME A FAN OF THE SPORT instead of just a few man or otherwise crush on a couple fighters.And even guys with one punch KO power lose when they move up(oh wait not now not manny)And how many guys did he lay out at 122,126,130 or even back to 112 but he could lay out a big 140pder SMDH go learn and come back.

Comment

1st my name is not Johnny and YES he did have power at 130-140 but as all clean fighters he lost it as he went up in weight(unlike some manny dude)And dude ive forgot more then you will ever know not being a azz just pointing out a fact. Go study AND BECOME A FAN OF THE SPORT instead of just a few man or otherwise crush on a couple fighters.And even guys with one punch KO power lose when they move up(oh wait not now not manny)And how many guys did he lay out at 122,126,130 or even back to 112 but he could lay out a big 140pder SMDH go learn and come back.
                  Haha you have no facts
                  If you would admit that Floyd’s iv is shady as hell then you would have credibility but to you it never happened when it is a fact that he did. You are the one that is a fan or ball washer of Floyd and he can do no wrong where me I love the sport first then a fighter

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    An IV masks by dilution.

The DCO checks urine samples for dilution.

The WADA lab then double checks the sample for dilution.

The sample is not allowed to be diluted.

The IV bs makes no sense.
                    Tell that to conte who said that I’m not an expert he is

Comment

Dude you have never been in a gym maybe you should try hitting the bag a couple a times before you call other idiot lol.And who the hell said anything about heads but since your so dumb to bring it up Manny head has grown where Floyd has just gone BALD.You hear no one in the boxing buis talk about Floyd and more then a few make remakes about Manny.Now there not gonna come right out and say it you can be sued but any guy who is not a fanboy can read between lines.

Comment

Working...
                      X