No announcement yet.

Floyd's Piss....WTF??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by john l View Post
    Don't be puzz and act all tough pick a spot so others can see if they live in MN.Your a little punk who is now trying to get out of your threat.Even after I told you I'm in MN you posted above like your willing to come.So cmon pick a time and place it can be a gym or an ally up to you.Ill also come alone so I'm waiting but its getting late??????????????????????????
    Honestly you hav no idea who you are dealing with I’ll just leave it at that Johnny. From my experience it’s best not to say anything when it comes to threatening others. I was just talking sh it/
    I am in no way scared of you in the slightest I just choose to stay on the right path.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      Honestly you hav no idea who you are dealing with I’ll just leave it at that Johnny. From my experience it’s best not to say anything when it comes to threatening others. I was just talking sh it/
      I am in no way scared of you in the slightest I just choose to stay on the right path.
      Yea whatever we BOTH KNOW what just happened and ill leave it at that.But maybe you wont threaten some guy who you have no clue about next time. Not everyone just throws around words.Just debate and treat people like their right in front of you I have no prob just agreeing to disagree.Respect is easier KEPT then RECOVERED good day.PS I pray my vikes at least make it to big game I don't feel guilty at all about last win we have been KILLED soooo many times but it was nuts.i just sat there and said no "no way" 100 times i was already workin my though stages of grief(17pt lead)when he hit it.

Comment

Yea whatever we BOTH KNOW what just happened and ill leave it at that.But maybe you wont threaten some guy who you have no clue about next time. Not everyone just throws around words.Just debate and treat people like their right in front of you I have no prob just agreeing to disagree.Respect is easier KEPT then RECOVERED good day.PS I pray my vikes at least make it to big game I don't feel guilty at all about last win we have been KILLED soooo many times but it was nuts.i just sat there and said no "no way" 100 times i was already workin my though stages of grief(17pt lead)when he hit it.
        Dude I live in Oxnard ca area code 93036 come get it! I was talking shi t but whatever if that’s too
        Much of a trip I’ll be in Vegas the whole weekend of November 9th running the marathon you can get it there too. I’ll be staying at TI.

Comment

Dude I live in Oxnard ca area code 93036 come get it! I was talking shi t but whatever if that’s too
          Much of a trip I’ll be in Vegas the whole weekend of November 9th running the marathon you can get it there too. I’ll be staying at TI.
          Yea sure you will lol. You started the threats AND I TOOK U UP ON THEM.Either come to me like you said you would or shut the fuke up.And yes I'm gonna wait till November and go out to Vegas to find you no where to be found.Once I called your fake azz out you tried being friends and talk about the vikes.And now over night you grew some ba lls????No you just seen how you looked and come back with this BS.Your a ;little fake keyboard tough guy and now come back with some bs address.You said you will see me soon well I'm waiting.Until then I'm done with ya

Comment

Yea sure you will lol. You started the threats AND I TOOK U UP ON THEM.Either come to me like you said you would or shut the fuke up.And yes I'm gonna wait till November and go out to Vegas to find you no where to be found.Once I called your fake azz out you tried being friends and talk about the vikes.And now over night you grew some ba lls????No you just seen how you looked and come back with this BS.Your a ;little fake keyboard tough guy and now come back with some bs address.You said you will see me soon well I'm waiting.Until then I'm done with ya
            Good night little Johnny

Comment

• Peds

Yup anyone how ever used the gas pisses Dark gorilla piss

Comment

Good night little Johnny
                Make sure to clean your room before mom gets home from 2nd job so she can still support your little puzzy azz.And put down the vasaline and get a girlfriend(or boyfriend).

Comment

Working...
                X