Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Mayweather VS Mosley 24-7 Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I for one really enjoyed watching how the testing works and i thought it was very interesting and i also thought wow pacmans rele starting to look bad... sorry to say it pac fans cos i dont like to disrespect any man who fights for a living but dude needs to wake up and take the tests, the exuse of interupting training is out the window lol he also cant say its invasive either considering he lives with like 10 dudes in build ups and also how can he say he will be giving floyd the mental edge when he asks for 10mill per pound and 8oz gloves, he also says it drains him but cmon guys if its good enough for every olympic athlete in the world im sure its good enough for him, if usain bolt and michael phelps can do what they did after doing those tests im sure manny can fight a defensive fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Championart View Post
      And he rightfully shouldn't. There's no reason logical or stupid that Pac should not want to take the tests if he is truly clean. The guys obviously didn't interrupt training and even went home with Mayweather and waited hours after training to get the tests conducted the proper way.
      agreed.......

Comment

• FYI:

When they follow you into the bathroom, they have to, um, "visually verify" that you are delivering the sample.
        That way, nobody uses a Whizzinator.

You have to be naked from your chest to mid-thigh.

Comment

• I have to tell Shane you a legend these guys grew up watching you.You have to make him know this fight is for legacy.Nazim rich.I love Nazim he is getting Mosley really ready.

Comment

• shane is my boy but floydwas ribbing (the new orleans word for roasting or clowning) the**** out him lmao.

Comment

• If you missed it here the link to d/l

Link: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=375218

Comment

• Originally posted by Piper the Great View Post
                shane is my boy but floydwas ribbing (the new orleans word for roasting or clowning) the**** out him lmao.
                i've never heard the term "ribbing" in the NO...i've heard driving...like:

"he been drivin' on that boy since he got here"

or

"that boy came down here and drove the **** outchu, boy!"

Comment

• LMFAO Floyd ripping on Shane's green suit.

"Hommeh you look like a little Leprechuan"

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Floyd plays a great, great villain. Shame there isn't someone talented and willing enough to get in there and play that opposite role the way it needs to be played. People really want Pacquiao to be that guy, but as of yet he hasn't lived up to the role.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      Floyd is still floyd, "St. Patricks Day" suit hahaha.

Shane is still a nice, classy guy, who sadly I think is going to lose.

Floyd plays a great, great villain. Shame there isn't someone talented and willing enough to get in there and play that opposite role the way it needs to be played.
                      I think it's going to be an amazing fight.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X