Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz will emerge as the best 140 Fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
    Ortiz is the most talented guy at 140 (maybe tied with Khan). I don't think he lacks heart but I feel he has mental issues. I mean you can tell something was wrong with him mental during the Maidana fight, because he seemed like he didn't care or even wanted to be there.

I just hope whatever demons he has that are bother him gets worked out and/or he seeks the help he needs to get his problems worked out.
    this is so on the money it's not even funny. I have talked to several people formally involved with Vic and they all say the same thing

he does not have the mental make up to grind out tough wins and giving me several instances where he basically did the same thing he did in the Maidana fight

Comment

Bradley> Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
        this is so on the money it's not even funny. I have talked to several people formally involved with Vic and they all say the same thing

he does not have the mental make up to grind out tough wins and giving me several instances where he basically did the same thing he did in the Maidana fight
        this is what i dont understand about fighters, they have the opportunity to make millions and make their lifes and families better but they decide to get lazy and not care... i''d chop a finger for 1 million dollars.

Comment

i agree with this pose. this kid has talent

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
            this is what i dont understand about fighters, they have the opportunity to make millions and make their lifes and families better but they decide to get lazy and not care... i''d chop a finger for 1 million dollars.
            ortiz didn't not want to be there because he was lazy or didn't care, he didn't want to be there because maidana was landing big shots on him. there's a difference.

once a quitter always a quitter. I'm sure ortiz is a great guy that you'd love to hang out with, but I dunno if boxing is a career that he should pursue.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post

See what i mean..he doesnt have the heart and other people noticed it several times..which is weird in his case cuz he has a crazy life story..being abandoned by both parents at an early age...i would think he's more driven to succeed and do what it takes like he has been...

He's definately a top talent..but heart has alot more to do with being a FIGHTER than most people think.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
                kid isnt lazy at all he trains very dilligently

mentally he has some serious flaws

Comment

I'm close to Ortiz camp and I'm gonna tell you guys that Ortiz' brother did something to really piss Ortiz off before camp and his sister took temo's side instead of vic...temo is Ortiz' brother... Victor had no family support what so ever by the time the fight started and he had alot on his mind knowing that no family members cheered him on but were probably watching the fight...he felt like everyone turned against him when all he was doing was correcting his brother's irresponcible actions...

Ortiz has wanted to continue fighting when he got that huge gash on his head when he faught Marvin Cordova which was a deeper cut then the one maidana gave him...

Comment

I don't think he beats Bradley or Alexander. Bradley will outbox him and Alexander has proven to have explosive power by knocking out Iron Juan Urango.

Comment

• Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
                      I don't think he beats Bradley or Alexander. Bradley will outbox him and Alexander has proven to have explosive power by knocking out Iron Juan Urango.
                      Ortiz could have knocked Urango out quicker than Alexander...Ortiz hits as accurate as bradley does but has wayy more power

Comment

Working...
                      X