Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz will emerge as the best 140 Fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Tua View Post
    lucky punch.
    Urango didn't feel so lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      Yeah, Ortiz should go to college instead of boxing and get a start on a career.
      Like Juan Diaz.

Leave boxing to the killers, not the nice kids.
      yeah, quitter need not apply

lucky punch.
      what? alexander and cunningham trained to deliver that punch

ts didn't say he is the best.

he said he will emerge as the best.
      yep, and I said it was too early to START calling him the best.

imho, ortiz gotta prove he's not a quitter before people can even begin to start talking about him emerging as the best

Comment

Comment

I would bet any of you that Ortiz would have KO'd urango alot quicker than alexander did

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
            I would bet any of you that Ortiz would have KO'd urango alot quicker than alexander did
            If he did (which I HIGHLY DOUBT), he would have taken A LOT of punishment in the process. And I wouldn't be surprised if he hit the canvas at least once.
            Last edited by BoxerDood; 04-10-2010, 05:56 PM.

Comment

No doubt Ortiz is very talented but he has a long way to go and his next 2 fights are make or break.

Comment

Victor will emerge as the best 140 fighter that has no heart and quits when he doesn't have his way with them... victor is a loser....... NO COJONES!!!

Comment

Ortiz fights like an amateur campared to the other top 140 guys.

I'd favour Alexander, and Bradley to both beat Ortiz handily. He has a chance against Khan, because of his weak chin, but in terms of skills, technique, speed, and defence, Khan is leaps and bounds ahead of him. In fact, if Khan had a chin he would be the top 140 pounder, no questions asked.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    He knocked out iron head Urango, and beat the same guy Bradley beat much worse than Bradley did it.

He's a very good fighter.

He abused Witter and Urango.

And will abuse the kid.

He was also getting tagged way to much, now if Ortiz tags him, he will feel it...unless you think Urango hits harder than Ortiz, then I see Ortiz being able to KO Devon if he lets himself get hit too much.

Comment

Jose Benavidez will be the best boxer at 140 in 2-3 years.

Comment

Working...
                      X