Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enough With the Mayweather threads. NSB was just recovering.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    Take this and apply it to yourself, and you are pretty deluded in your own right since you can not recognize the facts of how you are.

You may know about boxing on the surface but you really have no knowledge of how the boxing world work or why things happean so really you don't know that much if you ask me. You can know all the times, places and what happeaned but if you can't really explain why things happeaned it is tough for me to call you knowledgable.

Also claiming to know so much is also a sign that you have a very limited scope, someone with real knowledge would know their limits.

If you mean do i go in for all the politics of the sport, no i dont tbh, that is all BS to me as im just interested in watching lots of competitive Boxing, period.

I dont rationalize as to why fights do or dont happen, i leave that to the little bitches that want to bicker back and fourth about who ducked who, P4P numbers and all that garage, reading between the lines is not that hard.

Comment

No way in hell hes 28 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        It says he's 28 so he should reason like a man. But some of his comments are just...out of this world. I agree with everything you wrote.
        Did i not debate civilized with you earlier? you got stumped on your point thats why your acting all pissy.

Comment

I agree with the NSB was recovering **** Mayweather/Pac BS im not interested in it unless they are signed to fight..

When you have ****ing epic fights all thro this years and April in particular there is no need. SSix, Cotto/Foreman, Haye, Martinez/Pavlik. Mosley/Mayweather, Margaritto returns to redeem himself.. thats were the **** is

Comment

Piss take.

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by AC-Voltage View Post
              Its Peyk-peyk. Baracuda. Pull counter, pesawko(who knows) tortilla warrir.

The dudes live to hate Floyd. Just get over it ****.
              then why make another thread about your beloved froid?

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                If you mean do i go in for all the politics of the sport, no i dont tbh, that is all BS to me as im just interested in watching lots of competitive Boxing, period.

I dont rationalize as to why fights do or dont happen, i leave that to the little bitches that want to bicker back and fourth about who ducked who, P4P numbers and all that garage, reading between the lines is not that hard.
                That is not it entirely but those things play a role in certain events so disregarding them is a flawed view.

What I am talking about is what is going on with the fighters and why things play out certain ways. To be honest you seem to lookat things in a very black and white manner when in fact boxing is a world that is based in shades of grey.

This responce just cyrstalizes what you responded to boxing is not an easy sport to read between the lines and you saying that makes sence with how you beliefs of the sport are portrayed. There is a reason boxing is called the theater of the unexpected, if it was easy to read it would not be called that.

Comment

I'd rather have the American vs British **** again over more Pac/Floyd arguments

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
                    then why make another thread about your beloved froid?
                    It's not about Floyd. It's about idiot's like you who are obsessed with him, and would rather pick at every aspect of his life then talk boxing.. Go sign up with TMZ or something.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      That is not it entirely but those things play a role in certain events so disregarding them is a flawed view.

What I am talking about is what is going on with the fighters and why things play out certain ways. To be honest you seem to lookat things in a very black and white manner when in fact boxing is a world that is based in shades of grey.

This responce just cyrstalizes what you responded to boxing is not an easy sport to read between the lines and you saying that makes sence with how you beliefs of the sport are portrayed. There is a reason boxing is called the theater of the unexpected, if it was easy to read it would not be called that.
                      Not imo. The reason i dont get into that **** is because i think its fan sympathetic side as to why fights dont happen sometimes, its almost as though if the fans will side with them on a particular issue they can shy away from taking a particular challenge, they will even argue for you when you are not getting enough money Lol. I dont watch Boxing for anyone else but for myself, for my own entertainment, i dont get joy from going back and fourth about the politics of the sport like *****.

What I am talking about is what is going on with the fighters and why things play out certain ways. To be honest you seem to look at things in a very black and white manner when in fact boxing is a world that is based in shades of grey. I still dont get where your coming from, if you mean am i able to break down styles and fights then i dont know why you would say that, as i think im particularly good at that kinda thing.

I dont know what the hell your even getting at tbh.

Comment

Working...
                      X