Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff Mayweather interview (Floyd and Pac)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
    When did they ignore the commission? I don't get that and what made you post that. I agree that some of the **** posting kinda forces you to reply back, which is why I post the way I do sometimes.
    How about when he fought Oscar and created a weight penalty?

How about when he fought Morales and created a weight penalty?

Why wasn't the commission rules good enough then?

Comment

• BTW I done with this thread because it's truly a waste of time (reflecting back on it)

I just don't get a lot of you guys. the TS was asking Pac fans to reply and all of you guys get mad when we do. Why ask us question if you don't want the answers you give us. I mean you guys already know how we feel and what are responses more than likely will be.

Comment

Honestly I don't even know where to start with this

Pac ducking Floyd???????
        Top 5 WW considered a gate keeper??????/
        or the 2 tubes being comparable to random testing.
        He denied Floyds offer to fight Clottey a gate keeper. Top 5 my ass my dude. Clottey showed you what kind of fighter he was. Average at best.

The PED test only requires a teaspoon.

Yet he had 2 tubes taken 19 days away form the fight. I thoguht blood testing made him weak. Did he look weak vs. Clottey.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          If Manny was clean he wouldve taken the test. Time to wake up people.
          If Floyd wasn't scared he wouldn't have asked for the OSDT....you don't need to wake up it's just common sense.

Comment

BTW I done with this thread because it's truly a waste of time (reflecting back on it)

I just don't get a lot of you guys. the TS was asking Pac fans to reply and all of you guys get mad when we do. Why ask us question if you don't want the answers you give us. I mean you guys already know how we feel and what are responses more than likely will be.
            Yeah, some people want to cover their eyes and hope it goes away.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              How about when he fought Oscar and created a weight penalty?

How about when he fought Morales and created a weight penalty?

Why wasn't the commission rules good enough then?
              I'm too lazy to fight the article but in a nutshell the NVSAC basically lets fighters work things out unless there is a dispute, then they will step in. If both fighters agree there is no problem, but if there is dispute, it should be taking to them to have it worked out.

If I'm not mistaken that happened and it was determined the testing wasn't necessary.

Comment

BTW I done with this thread because it's truly a waste of time (reflecting back on it)

In other words. You've been owned, and have nothing else to bring to the discussion.

Btw, no ones mad at you. This has been relatively civil.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Yeah, some people want to cover their eyes and hope it goes away.
                  cover what? I don't get what you are implying. You guys have shown me no proof that Manny is doping so I don't what I'm hoping goes away. If you are implying posters trolling NSB about steroid this and steroid that....of course that won't go away. I have acknowledge that a long time ago.

Comment

Yes there was. With McGwire there were teammates who saw him taking them and who Mark flat out told he was taking them. With Mosely and Bonds there were ties to Conte etc....when the Mitchell report and various other crackdowns on Doping took place.
                    But the point is that he never failed a test. That in itself says something about the testing methods.

Comment

I'm too lazy to fight the article but in a nutshell the NVSAC basically lets fighters work things out unless there is a dispute, then they will step in. If both fighters agree there is no problem, but if there is dispute, it should be taking to them to have it worked out.

If I'm not mistaken that happened and it was determined the testing wasn't necessary.
                      So in other words, it's ok to bypass commission rules. Right?

Comment

Working...
                      X