Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff Mayweather interview (Floyd and Pac)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think the lawsuit was dropped.

Comment

of course jeff is gonna be biased toward his nephew.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        of course jeff is gonna be biased toward his nephew.
        Yeah he was a bit biased, but some of those things he said was facts.
        Last edited by Carpe Diem; 04-09-2010, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Ryan Maquiñana: Moving on to another topic, you were dead-on in your prediction for Pacquiao-Clottey, when you felt that the Ghanaian would cover up and play it safe all night long. In truth, the man everyone wanted Manny to fight was your nephew, Floyd. Why do you think the fight between them fell through, and do you think they’ll get it made by the end of the year?

Jeff Mayweather: There’s no secret why the fight never happened. Basically you have one guy who agreed to everything, and you have one guy who agreed to everything except one thing.

I don't see anything biased about that statement. It's the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
            Ryan Maquiñana: Moving on to another topic, you were dead-on in your prediction for Pacquiao-Clottey, when you felt that the Ghanaian would cover up and play it safe all night long. In truth, the man everyone wanted Manny to fight was your nephew, Floyd. Why do you think the fight between them fell through, and do you think they’ll get it made by the end of the year?

Jeff Mayweather: There’s no secret why the fight never happened. Basically you have one guy who agreed to everything, and you have one guy who agreed to everything except one thing.

I don't see anything biased about that statement. It's the truth.
            Jeff is dead on right, we have one guy who agreed on everything and one guy who didn't. I still can't believe Floyd would give up 40mills for a teaspoon of blood.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
              Jeff is dead on right, we have one guy who agreed on everything and one guy who didn't. I still can't believe Floyd would give up 40mills for a teaspoon of blood.
              Yeah, he's such an idiot. Now he won't even make half of that money fighting that bum Shane. Pac made 40 million fighting the best welterweight out there in Clottey. I wish Floyd was half as smart as Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Yeah he was a bit biased, but some of those things he said was facts.
                what about the stuff jeff said about xylocaine? it seems like jeff isn't kosher with the injections.

Comment

Where is xylocaine illegal?

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    what about the stuff jeff said about xylocaine? it seems like jeff isn't kosher with the injections.
                    He did said that he don't think it's right for any athletes to use it. But Xylocaine is legal until a week before a fight. If Floyd try to use it on fight night, he'll get caught and be suspended for two years.

Comment

BUMP... Come on *******s, don't avoid this thread.
                      Pac isn't taking those test, Floyd is sticking to his guns, fights not happening...let it go and move on.

Comment

Working...
                      X