Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff Mayweather interview (Floyd and Pac)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
    Lol at you comparing Baseball to boxing.
    SMH at you being blind to the similarities. Boxing is now going through the stages Baseball went through in the late 90's and early 00's. A dying sports thats losing interest, relevance, and legitimacy with the casual fan. Luckily, baseball's attempted to get their act together. They've improved their testing policies and pushed a clean, and dominate player as their poster child. Baseball once again has life.

Comment

Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post
      You're extremely daft if you've convinced yourself nobody has interest in Manny's PED use. There's a reason people, whether they be reporters or otherwise, continue to talk about why negotiations fell through. There's a reason people keep pressing Roach and Manny on why they refused to take the test. There's a reason Mayweather and his family are asked about the USADA testing policies in nearly every interview. There's a reason Mosely was interviewed about the ins and outs of the USADA testing policies. Don't fool yourself, people care my friend.

Why would I care if Manny won another FOTY award? Doesn't change the fact that he's a cheater; not that he'll win anyways, because fighting Clottey sure didn't do much for his public persona, nor his resume.

Manny didn't do 1m buys in his last fight.
      What proof do you have that he is a cheater? Also I never said his last fight did a milly. I just said that if he does so from here on out...

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
        What proof do you have that he is a cheater? Also I never said his last fight did a milly. I just said that if he does so from here on out...
        If = NOTHING.

How can we have proof if he refuses to take the tests?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          If = NOTHING.

How can we have proof if he refuses to take the tests?
          That's my point. You have no proof of him doping what so ever and all of this is just speculation. At the end of the day that's all it is....speculation (as much as you guys want it to be true).

Comment

That's my point. You have no proof of him being clean what so ever and all of this is just speculation. At the end of the day that's all it is....speculation (as much as you want it to be true).
            Fixed for you.

Comment

What proof do we have that Barry Bonds was a cheater? Before his admission, what proof did we have that Mark McGwire was a cheater?

I don't need proof. The idea that he refuses to provide that said proof, while providing multiple contradictory excuses as to why he can't and wont prvide us with the proof you seek; Solidifies his drug use in not only my mind, but in the minds of many.

Based on what?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Fixed for you.
                OMG!!!!!! L-O-L....you are so clever. SMH

Comment

why argue with these fools. pac agreed to three tests and unlimited urine tests thats unprecedented to the sport, yet he is guilty, for having a belief that he will lose three days of vital sparring. dumb conspiracy theorists.

if you guys want to scorn a cheat then scorn floyd who cheated against a lightweight in marquez and is known to use xycolain. why do you folks keep talking about a guy thats innocent without evidence yet say nothing about floyd cheating, i tell you why because its doiuble ***in standards. At leasr be consistant with your arguements then we will take in your views, but when you group up on one fighter who is your fighters number one rival then you guys are just talking ****.

Comment

OMG!!!!!! L-O-L....you are so clever. SMH
                    What's your point? We have no proof therefore he's innocent?

Please. I'm not 12. I've heard enough lies and BS to know a bull****ter when I see one. Keep thinking you're in the majority.

Comment

That's my point. You have no proof of him doping what so ever and all of this is just speculation. At the end of the day that's all it is....speculation (as much as you guys want it to be true).
                      The idea of him being clean is just as speculatory as the idea of him being guilty. You have no more proof supporting his innocence than we have supporting his guilt. (as much as you want his innocence to be true)

Comment

Working...
                      X