Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff Mayweather interview (Floyd and Pac)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
    Well that world is very small and insignificant. If it was significant, then the people who mattered wouldn't give Pac the awards, praise and respect they do.
    In YOUR mind, it's small and insignificant. LOL @ awards and praise. Who won more MVP's then Barry Bonds? Muthaphukka was struttin' around the bases while the crowd chanted, "steroids, steroids!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post
      This isn't the US judicial system, there is no "innocent until proven guilty".

So you're under the delusion that you have to have industrial ties to use HGH and EPO? And even if that were true, you don't think Ariza, Roach, and Pac have the prestige to get their hands on those said drugs?

Nope, in the mind of the masses he's guilty. Ask the casual fan, and they'll tell you just that. When he declines testing a second time, public outcry will be even greater.
      I'm just curious as to how you are gonna react when no one gives a **** that Manny declines to take those test? How will you react win Manny wins another FOTY award, will still be ranked P4P#1, and those same fans you claim that will make a public outcry, will comeout to support Manny by helping him do 1 million PPV buys from here on out?

Comment

I'm just curious as to how you are gonna react when no one gives a **** that Manny declines to take those test? How will you react win Manny wins another FOTY award, will still be ranked P4P#1, and those same fans you claim that will make a public outcry, will comeout to support Manny by helping him do 1 million PPV buys from here on out?
        Right. That's why they never officially released those Pacquiao-Clottey #'s, right?

And if you think no one gives a **** you're REALLY delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
          But, But, But, Manny doesn't seem to be the type of guy to use steroids.
          Manny use the ****ty steroid and he use it off and on that's why he has 3 loses and two draw. Mayweather use only the best because his daddy have ties with the drug peoples that's why he's 40-0.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            In YOUR mind, it's small and insignificant. LOL @ awards and praise. Who won more MVP's then Barry Bonds? Muthaphukka was struttin' around the bases while the crowd chanted, "steroids, steroids!"
            Honestly IMDAZED you seem like a very intelligent poster. So answer me this:

If Manny vs Margarito does 1.25 million buys, puts 50-60k in cowboy stadium....what does that say about how the public feels about Manny?

If so many people thought he was a cheat etc.....did why does he get the praise, fan-fair and put up the numbers he is starting to put up?

Comment

If Manny vs Margarito does 1.25 million buys, puts 50-60k in cowboy stadium....what does that say about how the public feels about Manny?

If so many people thought he was a cheat etc.....did why does he get the praise, fan-fair and put up the numbers he is starting to put up?
              It means many of the fans think like YOU. Barry Bonds was an attraction at every single stadium he played - even though we all knew he was part of the BALCO scandal. It means nothing, O. NOTHING. It doesn't mean he's CLEAN!

Comment

You're extremely daft if you've convinced yourself nobody has interest in Manny's PED use. There's a reason people, whether they be reporters or otherwise, continue to talk about why negotiations fell through. There's a reason people keep pressing Roach and Manny on why they refused to take the test. There's a reason Mayweather and his family are asked about the USADA testing policies in nearly every interview. There's a reason Mosely was interviewed about the ins and outs of the USADA testing policies. Don't fool yourself, people care my friend.

Why would I care if Manny won another FOTY award? Doesn't change the fact that he's a cheater; not that he'll win anyways, because fighting Clottey sure didn't do much for his public persona, nor his resume.

Manny didn't do 1m buys in his last fight.
                Last edited by Hannibal Barca; 04-09-2010, 02:03 PM.

Comment

You're extremely daft if you've convinced yourself no has interest in Manny's PED use. There's a reason people, whether they be reporters or otherwise, continue to talk about why negotiations fell through. There's a reason people keep pressing Roach and Manny on why they refused to take the test. There's a reason Mayweather and his family are asked about the USADA testing policies in nearly every interview. There's a reason Mosely was interviewed about the ins and outs of the USADA testing policies. Don't fool yourself, people care my friend.

Why would I care if Manny won another FOTY award? Doesn't change the fact that he's a cheater; not that he'll win anyways, because fighting Clottey sure didn't do much for his public persona.

Manny didn't do 1m buys will his last fight.
                  Arum threw that info right under a rock.

"Yeah, I'm estimating we did about 700,000 buys. Just waiting on a few other things and we'll get the #s out."

Yeah right.

Comment

Barry Bonds and Alex Rodriguez filled more stadiums than any two players of the last decade. Ironically, they're also the two most hated players during that same period of time.

Also, Albert Pujols was accused of using PED's last season. First thing he did was release interviews where he said he'd take any test that'd prove his innocence. He didn't run from the allegations, and Albert Pujols is BIGGER than Pac in the sporting world.

Comment

Barry Bonds and Alex Rodriguez filled more stadiums than any two players of the last decade. Ironically, they're also the two most hated players during that same period of time.

Also, Albert Pujols was accused of using PED's last season. First thing he did was release interviews where he said he'd take any test that'd prove his innocence. He didn't run from the allegations, and Albert Pujols is BIGGER than Pac in the sporting world.
                      Lol at you comparing Baseball to boxing. Boxing is an intense sport, you need the best juice out there. If you have the ****ty juice than you'll end up with 3 loses and a few draws. If you hav the good stuff than you'll be 40-0.
                      Last edited by ModernTalking; 04-09-2010, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X