Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff Mayweather interview (Floyd and Pac)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good intv. I wish jeff was the 1 doing all the talkin and let everybody else shut the f#ck up.

But for real, aren't you dudes tired of talking about the same ****. They aint taking that test so there is no need to argue about the **** everyday. In a couple of weeks we are going to have a better fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post
      Nope. Manny needs to fight Floyd or retire. Get off PED's for a single match, and go make the fight of the last two decades.
      Why does he need to fight Floyd. Manny's legacy is already secured and everything he does is icing on the cake.

Manny is like Jordan with that wizards jersey on.....legacy sealed and everything from here on out just enhances it.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
        You are right, Manny the bum is a done and damaged fighter after the Torrecampo and Singsurat fight who became fighter of the decade that scared Floyd to death. Inmagine what a none damage Pac would be like.
        Yep, he scared Floyd so much that Floyd agreed to all his outrageous demands, and before the fight could be made, he found issue with something he originally agreed to, and ducked the fight.

Imagine what a non PED using Pac would be like. The same mediocre fighter that was being KTFO at 112.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
          Why does he need to fight Floyd. Manny's legacy is already secured and everything he does is icing on the cake.

Manny is like Jordan with that wizards jersey on.....legacy sealed and everything from here on out just enhances it.
          In your mind. Mark McGwire thought that as well. A decade later and his image is tarnished.

Don't compare Pac to Mike, they aren't comparable in the slightest. MJ achieved his success without the use of PED's.

Comment

In your mind. Mark McGwire thought that as well. A decade later and his image is tarnished.

Don't compare Pac to Mike, they aren't comparable in the slightest. MJ achieved his success without the use of PED's.
            So did Pac. Has never flunked a drug test and never will. You wish he was because you hate the fact that he is the greatest fighter in this era.

Comment

So did Pac. Has never flunked a drug test and never will. You wish he was because you hate the fact that he is the greatest fighter in this era.
              That means jack ****.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                Great interview. I wish he was part of the Team Mayweathers, well he's still part the family. He's the smartest one..
                Jeff is the most articulate one. Big Floyd is the smartest one.

Comment

Mark McGwire never flunked a drug test, and never will. Much like Pac, he ducked the situation all together, and in the minds of many sports fans, that's an admission of guilt.

Number one, it isn't fact, it's subjective. Secondly, why would I care either way?

Comment

Yep, he scared Floyd so much that Floyd agreed to all his outrageous demands, and before the fight could be made, he found issue with something he originally agreed to, and ducked the fight.

Imagine what a non PED using Pac would be like. The same mediocre fighter that was being KTFO at 112.
                    That's right, we are still laughing why Floyd would give up 70mills for a teaspoon of blood.

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
                      Jeff is the most articulate one. Big Floyd is the smartest one.
                      In reference to boxing, I'd say Roger is the smartest.

Comment

Working...
                      X