Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff Mayweather interview (Floyd and Pac)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
    I never said he did that manny with Clottey. I said if he does 1.25 mill against Toney because that is who he will fight if Floyd vs Pac negotiations fall through. If he does big numbers what does that say about the so-called public outcry for not taking those test?

Again do you honestly believe the back lash for Manny refusing these test will be similar to the backlash Bonds got? That in itself is laughable.
    That was already answered a few pages back.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Don't pay any attention to that crap. When I was defending Pac and bashing Floyd, guys like Tortilla Wuss were singing my praises. But Oh God, question him and his lies and "OMG, you must hate him!"
      Honestly IMDAZED, I was generalizing and grouped you in with those guys based off of the replies in this thread and a few others. If you aren't a hater cool, but as a Pac fan, when I see you make similar troll replies that most *****s do, I can't help but group you in that category.

Just like If I started posting Xlyocaine this, Floyd's a crackhead that. This steroid **** is played out and to see people keep bring this up and making dumbass comments is really annoying IMO.

Again that last part is me speaking in general.

Comment

It means many of the fans think like YOU. Barry Bonds was an attraction at every single stadium he played - even though we all knew he was part of the BALCO scandal. It means nothing, O. NOTHING. It doesn't mean he's CLEAN!
        Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post
        Barry Bonds and Alex Rodriguez filled more stadiums than any two players of the last decade. Ironically, they're also the two most hated players during that same period of time.
        There you go O.

Comment

Honestly IMDAZED, I was generalizing and grouped you in with those guys based off of the replies in this thread and a few others. If you aren't a hater cool, but as a Pac fan, when I see you make similar troll replies that most *****s do, I can't help but group you in that category.

Just like If I started posting Xlyocaine this, Floyd's a crackhead that. This steroid **** is played out and to see people keep bring this up and making dumbass comments is really annoying IMO.

Again that last part is me speaking in general.
          Well that's good to know - now that we've established that, let's stick to the topic.

Comment

And the rest of my quote answers this. Are you dense?
            There really was no need to. To compare the allegations against Bonds to the allegations against Pacquaio are plain ridiculous.

Comment

• [QUOTE=P4P305;8039971]Yeah he was a bit biased, but some of those things he said was facts.[/QUOTE]

Which of those that he said that are not factual?.

Comment

There really was no need to. To compare the allegations against Bonds to the allegations against Pacquaio are plain ridiculous.
                Yup..and Bonds STILL sold out stadiums. So what does that tell you?

Comment

How exactly is it ridiculous? There's no more proof that Bonds was on PED's than there is that Pac isn't. So....

Comment

• [QUOTE=P4P305;8038028]Great interview. I wish he was part of the Team Mayweathers, well he's still part the family. He's the smartest one..[/QUOTE]

If I'm Floyd and the rest of the clan I will be insulted by that statement.

Comment

Well that's good to know - now that we've established that, let's stick to the topic.
                      Honestly bro at the end of the day you have your opinion and I have mine. Only time will tell if this will affect Pac (I highly doubt it will), and If he is Doping believe me it will come to light. There is a reason all of those guys are confessing....which is that their is and was proof, but it took time to come to light.

If Manny is/was doping, I garauntee there is proof out there or someone that knows something. Until then...innocent till proven guilty.

Comment

Working...
                      X