Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff Mayweather interview (Floyd and Pac)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
    Post history.
    On Pacquiao? Go ahead - show me how I hate him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post
      Azumah Nelson is his favorite fighter. You claimed are belief that Pac is a cheater stems from the fact that he's ">>> our favorite fighter".

What question?
      Since you said there will be a public outcry, I asked what would that it say if Manny vs Toney does 1.25 million buys, puts 60k in cowboy stadium, and Manny does 1million buys from here on out? I was asking you what does that say about the overall public opinion on Manny since you claim so Manny people will turn on him for not taking those test.

Comment

• Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
        for real! as much as i dislike floyd i dont create threads hating on him or continously post about how much i hate him.
        Who in this thread has claimed they hate Pac?

I've said some harsh things, but I don't dislike the man. I don't care for him either way, because I don't know him personally. I can't judge his character based upon what the media pushes.

Anyhow, how I personally feel about him has no bearing on why I believe he's on PED's. Barry Bonds was, and remains one of my favorite baseball players of all time. Doesn't change the fact the he cheated the sport.

Everything doesn't have to be personally driven.

Comment

Since you said there will be a public outcry, I asked what would that it say if Manny vs Toney does 1.25 million buys, puts 60k in cowboy stadium, and Manny does 1million buys from here on out? I was asking you what does that say about the overall public opinion on Manny since you claim so Manny people will turn on him for not taking those test.
          I answered your question. You may have missed it, but I responded.

Comment

WE ALREADY ANSWERED THIS

1. Manny didn't SNIFF one million buys out the last time so throw out that theory.

2. How does it prove he's innocent? Eg. Barry Bonds was a featured attraction and top seller even as he was ON TRIAL.

3. Barry Bonds won MVP awards even as he was outed as part of the BALCO scandal.

Are you done?

Comment

• Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
              for real! as much as i dislike floyd i dont create threads hating on him or continously post about how much i hate him.
              Co-sign.

I absolutely can't stand Barrera but I consider him the the 3rd greatest FW off alltime, ATG, and that he had one of the greatest runs the FW division has ever seen.

Same with Floyd. I dislike him but he is one of the greatest fighters I have ever seen. Unlike most of these guys, I don't go on a campain to discredit them just because I don't like them.

Comment

Co-sign.

I absolutely can't stand Barrera but I consider him the the 3rd greatest FW off alltime, ATG, and that he had one of the greatest runs the FW division has ever seen.

Same with Floyd. I dislike him but he is one of the greatest fighters I have ever seen. Unlike most of these guys, I don't go on a campain to discredit them just because I don't like them.
                Who dislikes Manny?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post
                  Who in this thread has claimed they hate Pac?

I've said some harsh things, but I don't dislike the man. I don't care for him either way, because I don't know him personally. I can't judge his character based upon what the media pushes.

Anyhow, how I personally feel about him has no bearing on why I believe he's on PED's. Barry Bonds was, and remains one of my favorite baseball players of all time. Doesn't change the fact the he cheated the sport.

Everything doesn't have to be personally driven.
                  Don't pay any attention to that crap. When I was defending Pac and bashing Floyd, guys like Tortilla Wuss were singing my praises. But Oh God, question him and his lies and "OMG, you must hate him!"

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    WE ALREADY ANSWERED THIS

1. Manny didn't SNIFF one million buys out the last time so throw out that theory.

2. How does it prove he's innocent? Eg. Barry Bonds was a featured attraction and top seller even as he was ON TRIAL.

3. Barry Bonds won MVP awards even as he was outed as part of the BALCO scandal.

Are you done?
                    I never said he did that manny with Clottey. I said if he does 1.25 mill against Toney because that is who he will fight if Floyd vs Pac negotiations fall through. If he does big numbers what does that say about the so-called public outcry for not taking those test?

Again do you honestly believe the back lash for Manny refusing these test will be similar to the backlash Bonds got? That in itself is laughable.

Comment

I never said he did that manny with Clottey. I said if he does 1.25 mill against Toney because that is who he will fight if Floyd vs Pac negotiations fall through. If he does big numbers what does that say about the so-called public outcry for not taking those test?
                      And the rest of my quote answers this. Are you dense?

Comment

Working...
                      X