Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Racism out of Pacquiao's Success is Dispicable.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dakoNYCaso View Post
    Not true... There has been extensive racism, institutionally as well as outright in this country for almost 200 years...

And, this is just in this country... Outside the country,,,, Millions of Asians have died due to racist policies...

People here are not educated on the facts.
    well if ppl r askin u, why not explain???why be hostile?? u kno ur culture better than anyone, u kno ur history better thn anyone. so plz explain. and for ur info, i was a history major and my focus was east asian civ. primarily japan, su=o trust me i kno what the japanese, the spanish and even the americans did to the phillipinos. but that doesnt mean u cant explain.

Comment

Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post
      How's it racist to say the best PED's come out of the Philippines? Is claiming the best and most fuel efficient cars come from Japan racist?

No one has accused Pac of using PED's because he's from the Philippines, they've accused him because they don't believe he's achieved success naturally, and most recently, because of how shoddy his actions were after being accused.
      On the real, why are you so stupid??? Does it take much effort or is it natural???

Since when has it been racist to attribute something positive about a race???

Is it racist to say damn,,, all you blacks sure are smart.....Or, you Italians sure cook some great food...

Damn, I cant believe the level of your ******ation...

Comment

philippines have always been racist even with their own kind like the chinese filipino and the negrito igorots and other minorities but these racisms are taken as a joke but when someone turns the joke on them they get butthurt and act as if they are oppressed black people of the apartheid ahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Splackavellie View Post
          This is exactly right. Black Americans have learned how to be sneaky racist from being surrounded by white culture and being victims of it themselves for so long. Filipinos aren't as well versed in the art of hiding your racism just below the surface, so it's more blatant and more blunt from their side.

But there's definitely racism both ways. Singling out Filipinos is wack.
          Please provide examples of African Americans, in mass, displaying racial animosity towards the Filipino peoples?

Comment

yes it is very Dispicable

/end of the thread/

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Hobbs View Post
              Nobody enslaved the white pilgrims yet they ended up enslaving people from africa.

You dont have to have a persecuted history caused by racism to be racist or be attacked with racism.
              You failed to answer the question.

Comment

Originally posted by Travieso View Post
                philippines have always been racist even with their own kind like the chinese filipino and the negrito igorots and other minorities but these racisms are taken as a joke but when someone turns the joke on them they get butthurt and act as if they are oppressed black people of the apartheid ahahaha
                STFU esse,,,,

You've been mad at Pinoys since Pac whooped all your Mexicant heroes...

BTW,,,, Pinoys have been in worste historical scenarious than Aparteid... Its just too bad you dont hear about it in your telenovelas you like watching...

Comment

I didnt start this thread to compare who's been more a victim of racism. I dont deny that filipinos have been racist towards any other race, I'm aware of that. My point is that not all remarks towards filipinos are a result of retaliation. Some of these remarks, such as those of carolla's stem from pacquiao's success.

Comment

Originally posted by re-run View Post

Carolla and many posters attack the filipino culture by talking about prostitution and sexuality, and think all we have to be proud of is Manny Pacquiao. What's sad is what we do have as a culture to be proud of is something which many people in our world do not appreciate.

As a Filipino I am proud of Pacquiao's success, but part of me cant wait for his retirement because the insults towards my culture just arent worth it.

I apologize for the lengthy rant, but I had to get it off my chest.
                    First of all, I'm going to request that we don't get into a "red k' war. Yes, I have heard things.

Secondly, I can only speak from experience, but there are a few YT shows that i frequent, and a couple of the guys were called pretty vile names by Pac fans because they committed the egregious violation of picking Floyd, or saying that they thought Pac should take the drug test.

Further, i have seen legitimate journalists TRASHED because they were perceived to side with Floyd. An example? Brian Kenny, after making the remarks on FNF was called all types of "gay", etc. And this is a guy who has repeatedly raked PF over the coals.

Over the past few months, I have become really turned off by the boxing community. People making up facts to suit their agendas, fake articles (the post-Clottey Floyd "interview"), the racism, and the general contentiousness.

I remember having GREAT and passionate arguments before Pernell-Chavez and before Trinidad-Delahoya. It was all good. Even hatton-Floyd wasn't really racial.

But something about Floyd has really brought out the ugly side certain people.

Comment

"philippines have always been racist even with their own kind like the chinese filipino and the negrito igorots and other minorities but these racisms are taken as a joke but when someone turns the joke on them they get butthurt and act as if they are oppressed black people of the apartheid ahahaha "

I'm just curious. For a person who seems to have a distaste towards Filipinos, where did you get your ideas of this?
                      Last edited by re-run; 04-09-2010, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X