Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julio Cesar Chavez Or Hopkins? Who's Greater?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a disgrace to Julio Cesar Chavez to be compared to this piece of ****. JCC never fought smaller fighters to claim his glory. (TITO, hoja) JCC never made racist comments of any fighter, then get whipped by them. (Calzaghe) JCC didn't fight the same fighters over and over again to build his title defences. And last of all. JCC would of never thrown himself on the canvas time and time again, trying to win by DQ, and crying against an opponant who got KO'D in his last fight!!!! (by a white boy) And your question is. Who's greater??

Comment

Originally posted by BROOKLYN CESAR View Post
      Now thats just dumb B hop is a legend!!! I lean towards JCC being the better of the two but i am a big fan of his so take it as you will!!! I even named my son CESAR after him!!!
      bhop is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by PED User View Post
        DLH was the favorite. My dad put money on him, and apparently he didn't get very good odds from the bookie because I remember him saying the odds were 3 to 1, and here I see in Vegas they were only 2 to 1.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?ni...g=5775,4013941

http://news.google.com/newspapers?ni...g=5129,4573107

To add, that was a cool experience seeing it in the Closed Circuit. The audience (mostly Mexican) was all rooting for Chavez.

I kinda don't know what to believe though. Couple of places say something different. TY though.

Comment

Funny, how JCC best win is the most controversial "win" of all time. And people forget about Whitaker make JCC look like a bum. His record is one of the most padded record of all time. I rate Bradley higher than him at 140

Comment

IMO Chavez, but Hopkins is real close begind

Comment

Working...
            X