Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duran v.s. Floyd who is greater?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fudge this thread, i'm picking Floyd! Fudging Strugler is a spammer and has always been.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
      you said top five?............................
      top 5 from durans era

Comment

No contest, Duran!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
          Fudge this thread, i'm picking Floyd! Fudging Strugler is a spammer and has always been.
          fuking kev....lol........hows your eye?

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            top 5 from durans era
            you mentioned the fab four.........whose the fifth..............in durans era????

Comment

fuking kev....lol........hows your eye?
              Lol it's good. Is this like your third account man? You need to lay low for a bit strugler. Go to the lounge or something.

Comment

you mentioned the fab four.........whose the fifth..............in durans era????
                Vinny Pazienza.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
                  Lol it's good. Is this like your third account man? You need to lay low for a bit strugler. Go to the lounge or something.
                  yeah i know.... i was an e-mill in my first account.....lounge is boring..................

Comment

Duran fought the best in a atg filled era beat srl..mayweather beat judah and got roughed up by castillo in the 1stfight who's like 1/20 of duran...duran the mean one was an animal.but in all due respect mayweather was untouchable at 130/135 but the competition just isn't there in the talent department. Duran ud or roger throws in the towel and tells mayweather to get the gasoline for his boxing equipment lmfao.

Comment

39 year old Mosley is the toughest fight of Floyd's career.

Duran is greater. If Floyd beats Mosley, Pacquiao and Pwill we can compare him to Duran

Comment

Working...
                      X