Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT' - Live 11pm Central, 9pm Pacific TONIGHT!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

goin live

Comment

its not letting me in..Ill try later!

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
        What time are you gonna start...? gargling Floyd's nuts?
        you know peyk-peyk I was thinking about starting a show for us pac-fans (anyone could call in still) but have one that was pro-pacquiao. I wonder how many pac fans would actually call in though.

BTW I know we would have flamers so I would be sure to mute all those who called in being disrespectful (which would more than likely happen...and I'm prepared for)

Comment

Its not letting me retrieve call info.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
            you know peyk-peyk I was thinking about starting a show for us pac-fans (anyone could call in still) but have one that was pro-pacquiao. I wonder how many pac fans would actually call in though.

BTW I know we would have flamers so I would be sure to mute all those who called in being disrespectful (which would more than likely happen...and I'm prepared for)
            Hey, let's do it bro and we can ask Mak, Tua, Chups, Samurai, JM1, and the rest of the pinoy fans to join in.

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
              Hey, let's do it bro and we can ask Mak, Tua, Chups, Samurai, JM1, and the rest of the pinoy fans to join in.
              theres plenty pro pac man callers on horus's show, you should join them.

Comment

still going live

Comment

Originally posted by Kalion View Post
                  theres plenty pro pac man callers on horus's show, you should join them.
                  not really. I'm the only one that hold Pac down on those shows...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
                    not really. I'm the only one that hold Pac down on those shows...lol.
                    youve never called in..whats your screen name on the show..
                    dont be afraid to call in and get exposed..you and Peyk-Peyk are welcome..lol

Comment

Originally posted by American Dream View Post
                      youve never called in..whats your screen name on the show..
                      dont be afraid to call in and get exposed..you and Peyk-Peyk are welcome..lol
                      Yeah your right, I never called in b4...

You honestly think I'm scared to call in and state my views? No one has "exposed" me on NSB...so how the hell would that happen if I called in? Even though you guys like to believe so...nobody (including me) is scared of you *****'s.
                      Last edited by Khalid X; 04-08-2010, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X