Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how did a short, slow fighter like Sam Peter manage to put Wlad down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how did a short, slow fighter like Sam Peter manage to put Wlad down?

It seems almost unthinkable nowadays, especially after Vitali used Peters face as a speedball, how did he do it!

Hoestly i think this is the main reason why Wlad fights the way he does today, cause Peters chin checked him. I know i'm going to get a lot of **** for it, but IMHO Vitali's the better fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
      It seems almost unthinkable nowadays, especially after Vitali used Peters face as a speedball, how did he do it!
      He came in shape and ready to put pressure on Wlad for 12 rounds. The ref helped him with one of the knockdowns but two were pretty legit. It shows that if you put pressure on Wlad and have power.....dude will fall. Chambers=lotta speed no power, overhill Rahman=no power, overhill Brewster=no power, Thompson=no power, Povetkin=little bit of power more then I thought since the Povetkin-Chambers bout.

Comment

looking foward to haye v vitali

Comment

I think I could beat Sam Peter. He is complete garbage. Wlad will ****e himself in the ring with Haye.

Wlad has only got where he is by being Massive and fighting Fat Bums.

Haye will KO Wlad.

Comment

the fact that he was knocked down 3 times and was still able to get a UD is ****in phenominal.............

but to answer your question............ i think wlad just had a bad night..... i think this is one of the reasons why he is cautious these days................

Comment

My memory might of slipped on this one but didn't Peters hit Wlad on the back of the head that caused the KDs? I know he loves those punches.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                My memory might of slipped on this one but didn't Peters hit Wlad on the back of the head that caused the KDs? I know he loves those punches.
                well if people watched the fight closely...

you can tell that there was only 1 legitimate knockdown..... 1 was a hit behind the back of the head, and 1 was a push, not a punch

Comment

Wlad has a bad chin, and the only thing Peters has is power.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X