Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With all the dam evidence, how can people NOT say Margarito cheated against Cotto....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Killa Killa View Post
    We don't need to look any further to see that he's a cheat....
    only way this mans fights is not going to get air time is if simply not watching his upcoming fight thats the only way i c where a lil bit of justice can b made whos wit me?

Comment

Originally posted by Killa Killa View Post
      I know this is old news to some, but this can't put to the side....

That guy should be banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the fact that he continues to deny it should be embarassing for everyone in his corner...

Don't let the fact that this guy cheated go unoticed....he should be ridiculed forever!!!!!!!

there's no proof margo cheated against cotto.

we have no idea what really happened from the time of the end of cotto/margo and the beginning of margo/mosley.

the best you can do is to state the fact that capetillo said that he wraps margo's hands the same way all the time. but that itself needs futher clarification.

Comment

Originally posted by boxnfan4lyfe88 View Post
        only way this mans fights is not going to get air time is if simply not watching his upcoming fight thats the only way i c where a lil bit of justice can b made whos wit me?
        as long as mexicans watch, it doesn't matter what we do

Comment

Now we know why Margacheato swings so slowly and awkwardly when he throws punches, he had bricks in his hand-wraps.

Comment

I still haven't seen any proof that Marg cheated against Cotto.

Comment

Working...
            X