Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley's Been Random Drug Tested Five Times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those Pacfarts are trying their best to discredit anything that Pacquiao disagrees with.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
      Well, when that day comes i'll agree that urine is enough, but until then blood testing will be needed to test for the most advanced PEDs.
      When that day comes, Pacquiao lovers are going to shout, "Who is Floyd to be asking Manny to submit to nanotechnology!" And Manny's going to say he doesn't like to pee a day before the fight because it weakens him.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Right. And when that occurs "next year", let us know. In the meantime...
        blood test with 30 day cut-off. PEDs can be detected even after 84 days.

Comment

Originally posted by royin View Post
          According to who? All PEDs?

Comment

True but it is almost impossible to detect through urine. Nearly every case of EPO detection has been through blood.
            The UCI (pro cycling) has implemented urine testing for EPO some 3 years ago (give or take). It has since been approved by WADA as far as I know.

So there is valid testing for this. Several star cyclists has been caught with this.

Comment

Shane will be grand, he had time to get a tat so he'll be good

Comment

Originally posted by royin View Post
                This isn't 1970.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  The UCI (pro cycling) has implemented urine testing for EPO some 3 years ago (give or take). It has since been approved by WADA as far as I know.

So there is valid testing for this. Several star cyclists has been caught with this.
                  Those cyclists you're referring to were caught using the blood test. I believe only one has been caught using the urine. It's hard to detect via the urine because it still has to be in the system - and it's usually gone within a day or two.

Comment

According to who? All PEDs?
                    According to Head of WADA forgot the name. There was a thread about this.

Comment

Those cyclists you're referring to were caught using the blood test. I believe only one has been caught using the urine. It's hard to detect via the urine because it still has to be in the system - and it's usually gone within a day or two.
                      I am very sure that it's more than 1.

Regardless as there's a method for urinetesting for EPO. That was my point.

Comment

Working...
                      X