No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley's Been Random Drug Tested Five Times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
    yeah it does sound like a pain in the ass, but at least we r going to to watch a clean fight come May 1st... hats off to Shane and Floyd
    They could come clean but surely this kind of testing will have a negative effect on Mosleys training and health. We will not see Mosley's 100% condition during the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jasbar View Post
      They could come clean but surely this kind of testing will have a negative effect on Mosleys training and health. We will not see Mosley's 100% condition during the fight.
      What do you base this on?

Comment

Originally posted by jasbar View Post
        Good job Floyd is taking the same tests then eh?

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
          Is Mosley still alive? That much blood oh no!!!

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
            Are u kidding me? Floyd is not taking the same test. Floyd hired USADA. USADA owes Floyd for giving them a job.

Comment

Damn, is he wiping Mosley's ass too?

Tested 5 times??? SMH...hope Mosley doesn't look like a zombie come fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
                He and his team didn't suspect JMM of possibly being on something illegal?
                Why not? He did the exact same thing as Pacquiao; go up in weight and KO his opposition (Casamayor, never been stopped, and Juan Diaz, never been stopped).

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
                  Why not? He did the exact same thing as Pacquiao; go up in weight and KO his opposition (Casamayor, never been stopped, and Juan Diaz, never been stopped).
                  Are you this stupid? Oh wait...

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
                    I've played sports all my life basically and been around sports forever, but I just don't understand the bold either.
                    It is like his fans are not 100% confident of his honesty or don't want him to be caught in case he has done something wrong....it disgusts me as a fan of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
                      Damn, is he wiping Mosley's ass too?

Tested 5 times??? SMH...hope Mosley doesn't look like a zombie come fight night.
                      3 were for urine and 2 for blood. Shane will be fine.

Comment

Working...
                      X