No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley's Been Random Drug Tested Five Times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lorily View Post
    I doubt they call first, I think they just show up and if your not there then you have some 'splainin to do.
    I think that's what Mosley said in the interview, that they ask him where he's going to be on the day of the test, the day before the test.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      I suppose you have a source for this very disturbing info?
      Its on the web. Mosley admitted. Its also in the WADA guidelines that if ur suspected of PED use u will be required to undergo more tests than others that are not suspected.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasbar View Post
        Its on the web. Mosley admitted. Its also in the WADA guidelines that if ur suspected of PED use u will be required to undergo more tests than others that are not suspected.
        "the web" is very big. Care to show us where you read this?

Comment

Do you have a source proving that Mosley is having a tougher testing scheme or do you not?

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            Do you have a source proving that Mosley is having a tougher testing scheme or do you not?
            Its standard WADA protocol since Mosley is a suspected PED user. Its in the WADA manual.

Comment

Its standard WADA protocol since Mosley is a suspected PED user. Its in the WADA manual.
              Where in the manual? I have it right here and haven't seen that. Show me.

Comment

I take this as if you do not have a source that proves Mosley has a tougher scheme.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Where in the manual? I have it right here and haven't seen that. Show me.
                  Its in the WADA or USADA website. Im tired, i wont read it again.

Comment

Its in the WADA or USADA website. Im tired, i wont read it again.
                    In other words, it doesn't exist.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      In other words, it doesn't exist.
                      here is a link
                      http://www.usada.org/athletes/

Cant believe u dont know how 2 use the internet.

Comment

Working...
                      X