Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's Legacy - Bert Sugar Flip-Flops - MUST SEE (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
    Lol no.

This was before Floyd fought Marquez.

Bert says that Marquez is an underrated opponent, and that he's more than a tuneup fight. He says its hard to leave the ring, then come back with the exact same skills(He goes on to namedrop Sugar Ray Leonard).

Then he says that Marquez won more rounds against Pacquiao, and outlanded him, besides being knocked down early in each of the fights.

Then after the fight...

Bert flip flops and says Mayweather is a cherry picker.

I respect Bert Sugar, but that's bull**** at its finest.
    Good post, I'm very curious to see what he has to say next.

Comment

Bert Sugar used to be the editor-in-chief for the magazine Boxing Illustrated. I think it shut down because Bert was plagiarizing.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Man the Floyd haters don't know what to do with themselves. He will continue racking up victores and they will continue to hate.
        If that chick in your avy didn't have braces, she would be perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by PED User View Post
          Bert Sugar used to be the editor-in-chief for the magazine Boxing Illustrated. I think it shut down because Bert was plagiarizing.
          Like many "journalists" or boxing "experts", Bert says whatever he has to in order to get tickets, flights, hotel rooms and all-access passes.

That is partly why many people perceive a "pro-Pacquiao" bias among the media. TR takes good care of those guys.

A good example is Manny flying many reporters on a charter jet. Part of maintaining objectivity is paying your own way. I know several journalists who felt that was a serious breach of journalistic integrity.

Bert is reaching Elie Seckbach/Examiner levels.

Comment

Originally posted by PED User View Post
            Wow really? Source?

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxer View Post

As I already predicted, after Mayweather fights Mosley, there would be a new excuse from Bert Sugar. I didn't realize Bert would come up with an excuse before the fight even took place, though.
              Though i think Bert is ridiculous, the Duran and Mosley examples are just void. Marquez predominantly fought at featherweight - goes to welterweight
              Mosley and Duran dominated at Lighweight - wasn't so much of a jump for them.

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
                Like many "journalists" or boxing "experts", Bert says whatever he has to in order to get tickets, flights, hotel rooms and all-access passes.

That is partly why many people perceive a "pro-Pacquiao" bias among the media. TR takes good care of those guys.

A good example is Manny flying many reporters on a charter jet. Part of maintaining objectivity is paying your own way. I know several journalists who felt that was a serious breach of journalistic integrity.

Bert is reaching Elie Seckbach/Examiner levels.
                This poster, PAKYO, gave me red karma for this post because he said that I couldn't back it up.

So, here is the back-up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYD1Lw47HiY

They discuss it in the beginning.

Thanks, PAKYO. Cheers, mate.

Comment

This poster, PAKYO, gave me red karma for this post because he said that I couldn't back it up.

So, here is the back-up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYD1Lw47HiY

They discuss it in the beginning.

Thanks, PAKYO. Cheers, mate.
                  Pure B!TCHASSNESS right there. That Red K **** ain't right

Comment

If that chick in your avy didn't have braces, she would be perfect.
                    youre tripping. chics with braces are sexy as ****

Comment

so the bottom line is floyd mayweather needs to start flying media members around to his fights, pay for their meals and hotel fees.

you listening floyd?

Comment

Working...
                      X