No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vyacheslav Uzelkov Aims To Punish Beibut Shumenov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vyacheslav Uzelkov Aims To Punish Beibut Shumenov

he koed him in round 6. this could be interesting...

Comments Thread For: Vyacheslav Uzelkov Aims To Punish Beibut Shumenov

The WBA's Intercontinental light heavyweight champion Vyacheslav Uzelkov (22-0, 14KOs) wants to put the hurt on full champion Beibut Shumenov (9-1, 6KOs). Uzelkov is the mandatory challenger to the title. He owns a knockout win over Gabriel Campillo, who lost a very controversial decision to Shumenov in their rematch earlier this year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Since Shumenov is shamelessly unwilling to give Campillo a rematch after stealing his title, I hope Uzelkov kicks his ass. However Uzelkov's right, he may need a KO after the way Campillo was treated.

Comment

Klitschko's promotion company deserves a world champion like Uzelkov.

Comment

It's sad but true. Now a days it's a huge gamble if the better fighter doesn't get a KO. As much of a robbery as the Shumenov-Campillo rematch was it seemed like Shumenov had a pretty descent chin. One thing I noticed though was Shumenov was huffing and puffing through out most of the fight. I thought he was gonna make himself hyperventalate and pass out through the last half of the fight. Don't know much about this Uzelkov, but he should definately take it to Shumenovs body early and hard for the first few rounds.

Comment

Working...
          X