No announcement yet.

Like Mosley's new look?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
    lol says the guy from the UK with a Polynesian Tattoo.

I don't know much about the history of ppl in the UK but i know some of the tribes that lived there had tattoo's. If you were going to get something 'tribal' why not something Celtic or something else like that which applies to you and your ancestors?
    Nice to see you've edited your post after your smart arse comment!!

But anyway, this is my entire point dude. Who gives a **** what applies to my ancestors. Its 2010 and I thought the polynesian looked better so went for that.

People always seem to think that tattoos have to have some deep meaning which I think is bull****. Sure alot of people get them because it means something to them but not everybody. I got mine because I like the way they look.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
      those are mid-life crises tats
      Mosley said they apparently mean he is now single and ready to get wild!

Comment

People can put whatever tatoo they want

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
          You clearly do need to fcuking re-read it as you was making out that I was saying it is stupid to have a polynesian tattoo if you're not polynesian. Where as I was actually saying the exact ****ing opposite!

So just like I said in the last post, next time think twice before you post being a fcuking smart arse!!!
          Are you really that ****ing stupid?

I understand you think it's okay and have no problem with it, hence you having one.

I am saying that i think it's stupid. I do think it's stupid but that isn't my real problem with it though. My real problem is that i find it disrespectful, in this case to Polynesians.

It's something that has been a tradition and a part of their culture for at least 1000 years (i think maybe even 2 Millenia) For the Polynesian people who get them i imagine it has a deep and profound meaning for them and it's connection to their Families, Ancestors, Culture, and Tradition.

But according to you, you getting one and stealing this aspect of their culture because it 'looks cool' is no big deal because "it's 2010" whatever the fuk that is supposed to mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
            Nice to see you've edited your post after your smart arse comment!!

But anyway, this is my entire point dude. Who gives a **** what applies to my ancestors. Its 2010 and I thought the polynesian looked better so went for that.

People always seem to think that tattoos have to have some deep meaning which I think is bull****. Sure alot of people get them because it means something to them but not everybody. I got mine because I like the way they look.
            Alot of Polynesians would give a ****, that's my point.

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
            People can put whatever tatoo they want
            Agreed. Dude can get a "**** puncher" tattoo if he wants
            [IMG]http://www.capohedz.com/typebrighter/uploaded_images/****puncher-726894.jpg[/IMG]

They just shouldn't be suprised and get all defensive or butt hurt when someone calls it stupid or thinks their a dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
              Are you really that ****ing stupid?

I understand you think it's okay and have no problem with it, hence you having one.

I am saying that i think it's stupid. I do think it's stupid but that isn't my real problem with it though. My real problem is that i find it disrespectful, in this case to Polynesians.

It's something that has been a tradition and a part of their culture for at least 1000 years (i think maybe even 2 Millenia) For the Polynesian people who get them i imagine it has a deep and profound meaning for them and it's connection to their Families, Ancestors, Culture, and Tradition.

But according to you, you getting one and stealing this aspect of their culture because it 'looks cool' is no big deal because "it's 2010" whatever the fuk that is supposed to mean.
              You're right! Thats why if I ever go to New Zealand or the Pacific Islands I best keep it covered up or else I'll get fcuked up!! haha.

and I agree with you about their history with it. Their warriors/tribes used to have the tattoos and they were used alot to show rank.

but anyway, I aint exactly going to go over there, walk into a group of them and start showing it off whilst they're praying or something. Not many people ssee it, especially Pacific Islanders, so no harm done.

On a side note, I'm off to bed. Us limeys need sleep!

Comment

It's pretty cool. I have a tattoo that I designed so I'm cool with tats.

Comment

His new girlfriend is probably the one who talked him into getting them.

Comment

it looks like the rock's tattoo. asian style

Comment

Working...
                    X