• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    alright...the black Kessler
    Lets not insult mosley like that.

Comment

The tattoo itself looks very well done and beautiful. The fact that he's a black guy with Traditional Samoan/Maori whatever it is designs is ******ed, like always.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
        Those are Polynesian style tat's, funny because i don't think Mosley has any Polynesian in him but who knows?
        That's like saying you cant like Hip Hop unless you're black or can't eat pasta unless you're italien

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
          That's like saying you cant like Hip Hop unless you're black or can't eat pasta unless you're italien
          I've got a similar Polynesian tatt. Looks weird seeing that on good old Sugar Shane. I think this is part of his transition since gettin devorced. No more Mr nice guy!!
          lol says the guy from the UK with a Polynesian Tattoo.

I don't know much about the history of ppl in the UK but i know some of the tribes that lived there had tattoo's. If you were going to get something 'tribal' why not something Celtic or something else like that which applies to you and your ancestors?
          Last edited by Mikhnienko; 04-06-2010, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
            lol says the guy from the UK with a Polynesian Tattoo.
            You're completely missing the point so read again and think twice before being a fuckin smart arse!!!!!

Im saying you dont have to be black to listen to hip hop! You dont have to be Italian to eat pizza/pasta! You dont have to be from a certain country to get a certain tattoo design!

Its 2010 for fuck sake!

Comment

Originally posted by Иatas206 View Post
              i'm thinkin those tats are pretty sick

mid life crisis???

Comment

You're completely missing the point so read again and think twice before being a fuckin smart arse!!!!!

Im saying you dont have to be black to listen to hip hop! You dont have to be Italian to eat pizza/pasta! You dont have to be from a certain country to get a certain tattoo design!

Its 2010 for fuck sake!
                1) Your Italian & Pasta analogy is ****ing ******ed. Pasta doesn't exist outisde Italy, they invented it, riiiiight.

2) I don't have to re-read anything and i didn't miss your point. I understand exactly what you're trying to say i just still think it's ******ed. lol

Do you also have some Japanese letters, a butterfly, and a tramp stamp in order to "express yourself and your individuality" ?

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                  mid life crisis???
                  I can't believe it! A negative comment from the guy with Floyd in his avi. Who'd have thought it

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                    1) Your Italian & Pasta analogy is ****ing ******ed. Pasta doesn't exist outisde Italy, they invented it, riiiiight.

2) I don't have to re-read anything and i didn't miss your point. I understand exactly what you're trying to say i just still think it's ******ed. lol

Do you also have some Japanese letters, a butterfly, and a tramp stamp in order to "express yourself and your individuality" ?
                    You clearly do need to fcuking re-read it as you was making out that I was saying it is ****** to have a polynesian tattoo if you're not polynesian. Where as I was actually saying the exact ****ing opposite!

So just like I said in the last post, next time think twice before you post being a fcuking smart arse!!!

Comment

those are mid-life crises tats

Comment

Working...
                      X