No announcement yet.

Photos/Quotes: Shane Mosley Training For Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    For Sugar Shane Mosley, his May 1 mega-fight against Floyd Mayweather cannot come soon enough. Having longed for this fight for many years, he is mentally and physically ready for battle, with training preparations well underway. Following a three-city media tour which wrapped up in Los Angeles on March 4, Mosley immediately returned to Big Bear, Calif., where he owns a home and has trained since 1996. In the serene mountain environment, Mosley is relaxed, but working extremely hard in preparation for what he knows will be one of the toughest battles of his career. The fact that Mayweather steps into the ring with a record of 40-0 is not intimidating to the former pound-for-pound champ who is ready to take back his throne. [Click Here To Read More]
    ive seen his new tatoos they look sick...as in good and if he wants to beat mayweather he needs to fight smart,out class and dominate him..

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
      bowling???really??
      Look at the bright side... At least it aint' darts and karaoke.

Comment

Stop underestimating Shane. Just stop.

Hungry

Fast

Powerful

Crafty

A HOF'er in his own right

Easy work, my a**

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
          bowling???really??

hey, nothing wrong with bowling...i bowl at least once a week

shane aint got **** on me tho

Comment

I don't think I've ever wanted a fighter to win so much as I want Shane to hand Floyd his first loss. I respect and admire both of them, but Shane's a class act out of the ring, as well as in it, and you gotta admire his hunger.

Comment

mayweather bleeds green

mosley bleeds red

It will be a war of the hearts.

Comment

And still.... WBA... Welterweight Champion of the Worrrld!!

Sugar... Shane... MOOOSLEY!!!

Comment

without naz i would have still given mosley a good chance,but WITH naz hes got a great chance,hes got all the experience,the speed,the power,the boxers abiility,the killer instinct and the neccesary movement to defeat floyd.

maybe floyd will up his game and come out on the attack and try and suprise shane and everyone else?.

I dont see shane losing and can see floyd bucking under the pressure and being boxed/beaten up and taken apart.

ide like to see floyd take his loss,lose his obbsession with his record,and fight for the fans,for his legacy,for the sport,not for greed of money and ego.

fair enough for him to want to earn well and retain money for a comfortable future for himself and his family though. but boxings more than just undefeated records- just look at joe calzaghe!.

Comment

Damn Shanes tat is sick. Usually guys start off with like a small tat but damn Shane went all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
                      I don't think I've ever wanted a fighter to win so much as I want Shane to hand Floyd his first loss. I respect and admire both of them, but Shane's a class act out of the ring, as well as in it, and you gotta admire his hunger.
                      Totally agree, i think a loss will bring some humility to Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X