No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather is Scared of Pacquiao, Says Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
    Why would you refused if Floyd's defense is so easy to breakthrough? There's even a video of Manny (**trying**) emulating Floyd's style..

lol,

you can't even answer the guys question,

so you ask your own in an attempt to deflect his.

I'll help him out a bit so we can get an answer from you, but I doubt it will happen, you can't even prove Floyd wasn't on PEDs for 40 fights.

Here goes,

Originally Posted by ModernTalking View Post
    Why would you demand OSDT on an easy work, one dimensional fighter and not on a world class fighter like Marquez LOL.

Comment

Did you watched Manny post fight interview after the Clottey fight? He said he can easily breakthrough Floyd's defense and forces him to brawl. I guess he wasn't ready the first time, but those video tapes sure did helped them.
      Hes not asking about Mannys interview though,

he specifically asked you,

Why would you demand OSDT on an easy work, one dimensional fighter and not on a world class fighter like Marquez LOL.

Now quit being a coward like your hero and answer his question.

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post

lol,

you can't even answer the guys question,

so you ask your own in an attempt to deflect his.

I'll help him out a bit so we can get an answer from you, but I doubt it will happen, you can't even prove Floyd wasn't on PEDs for 40 fights.

Here goes,

Answer mine, and i'll answer yours. If a doctor who has worked for the Nevada State Athletic Commission said that it's testing system isn't that great, a fighter has every reasons in the world to look for his own ass.
        http://boxing.fanhouse.com/2010/02/2...rs-steroid-st/

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
          Hes not asking about Mannys interview though,

he specifically asked you,

Now quit being a coward like your hero and answer his question.

I already did. Floyd felt that a midget shoudn't be all that strong, and he has every rights to look for his own ass. Floyd has never given his opponents credits in beginning of negotiations nor leading onto the fights, he only gave them credits after their fights. You're not gonna hear him say, "Manny is my toughest opponent ever, and i don't think i can beat him."

Comment

Answer mine, and i'll answer yours. If a doctor who has worked for the Nevada State Athletic Commission said that it's testing system isn't that great, a fighter has every reasons in the world to look for his own ass.
            http://boxing.fanhouse.com/2010/02/2...rs-steroid-st/

lol....quack quack quack.....you deserved to be red.......lol

Comment

Mayweather ain't scared of Pacquiao he wants to make sure that he don't have that **** in him like maybe HGH EPO So Roach if your fighter is clean then do the OST or shut the hell up and move on please

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                Mayweather ain't scared of Pacquiao he wants to make sure that he don't have that **** in him like maybe HGH EPO So Roach if your fighter is clean then do the OST or shut the hell up and move on please
                so floyd decides which test a fighter is suppose to take?

what reason or evidence does floyd have that pac is juicing that should warrant such a test?

Comment

Pacquiao is on something!!! No one refuses to take a 40 million dollar drug test, unless he's on DRUGS....

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
                    Pacquiao is on something!!! No one refuses to take a 40 million dollar drug test, unless he's on DRUGS....
                    butthrt cotto fan, checked!

Comment

baaawwwiinnngggg

Comment

Working...
                      X